Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This will be the bottom line Cuz M.Page will said so ... [ open to no one ... at least for now ... ]

Go down

This will be the bottom line Cuz M.Page will said so ... [ open to no one ... at least for now ... ] Empty This will be the bottom line Cuz M.Page will said so ... [ open to no one ... at least for now ... ]

Post  MPage Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 am

PART 1

The Titantron flickers on and we can see a crew of the EFW walking in the backstage. They finaly end up in front of a locker room door and it appears to be M.Page locker room ... They enter and we can see holes in the walls ... his locker room is completely finish ... as the camera turns we see M.Page sitting in a simple chair holding a beer with his shaking hands covered of blood ...
-
M.Page:"Im tired of this sh*t, one day I win, and the other I lost ... My rivalry with Arch Reaper f*cked everything. I was so frustrated against this motherf*cker that I lost my mind. And I lost my reputation here. I used to be at the same grade as Arch Reaper and Speedhawk, but I fail. They climb high, and I didn't have what I take to climb as well ..."
-
M.Page finishes his beer and throws it on the wall ... he rubs his face with his hand to get the sweat out ...
-
M.Page: "I was too weak to follow everyone here. I hidden to much behind Speedhawk, and the lost against Arch reaper chocks me. It was so frustrating that I didn't have the courage to let this behind me and kick a*s like I used to do. Well, now of course I paid my act. I'm now in the bottom card ... and that means, that I'm used for empty spots ... and that ... I can't handle this sh*t. Sadly I'm back near of the PPV. Speedhawk and Arch Reaper are fighting for the number one contender for the championship belt ... the place were I was planing to be ... I used to have a change to be on that match ... but I'm here, in a stupid s*it hole, complain about myself. The thing that I said week after week to Arch Reaper to stop ... and now people look at me. I'm the motherf*cking son of a b*tch who is complaining about things ..."
-
M.Page gets up of his chair and walks through the hallway ... he is walking and talking to the camera as well ...
-
M.Page: "I don't give a f*ck if I'm fighting tonight ... but I'm going to make a change ... I'm going to make my mark ... and it's not by staying in my dark sh*tty hole that going to make a difference ... I'm going were I used to be someone ... in that god damn mutherf*cking ring ... M.Page is back people ... And I will leave my mark tonight, as I'm ready for the PPV ... This is ... not the bottom line Cuz M.Page as just begun ... "
-
[OCC : Ok So this part of the RP i would like to show it on the beggening of the show right after the commentator things plz Razz , ]
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down