Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else)

2 posters

Go down

You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else) Empty You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else)

Post  Arch Reaper Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Arch Reaper walks slowly down the isle staring at the floor and his hair covering most of his face. "Psycho Loser" chants are all over the arena. Arch Reaper stops a bit to look at the people and spits to the air with a mad face. He slides into the ring and stays on the ground for a moment. People are booing him hard and he begins to punch furiously the ring. As the frustration apears to be gone Arch Reapers sits at one corner and asks for a mic.
-
Arch Reaper: "This is not what i expected when i came to this fed..All in my life was easy to get..all the pleasure to mutilate people was easy to reach..but things are diferent here..Never expected this goons to really put up a fight like they do..but i guess that's my fault..never thought i would have to try so hard to get what i want..so..this time i won't be so lazy before our next meeting.."
-
Arch Reaper looks very disturbed and is like he's speakin to himself.
-
Arch Reaper: "Moron Page..this ain't over yet..oh noo...this time i know you're game..and let me tell you it didn't impress me at all..you may have better skills and stamina..but you don't have what i have..burning desire..all the will to ripp you off..and is still growing..so get your dirty ass out here and step up on MY SLAUGHTERYARD..right..now."
-
Arch Reaper is still seated on the corner waiting for M.Page to show up, looking around the arena with an insane look on his face like he wants to brutalize someone in the crowd. He closes his eyes while people chants "M.Page's gonna kill you"
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else) Empty Re: You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else)

Post  MPage Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:50 am

As evryone expect, the theme song of M.Page can be heard, but we dont have any sign of him ... After like 1 minutes of silence, we heard the them song another time, and a big Miler light beer truck as appear under the titantron, WHO'S DRIVING IT?? ... M.Page does, he is driving a beer truck, as the truck arrive to the side way of the ring M.Page get out and climb on the top with a microphone ...
-
M.Page: "Arch Reaper ... IM SICK OF YOUR GOD DAMN ATTITUDE!!! Dude come on change, we are in 2009, near of 2010, the little psychopath thing are not cool anymore man. Yes at the beginning ... it was cool, the little bad as(Censored) versus the psychopath, but now it's boring, not for the fans! FOR ME!!! Im sick of this man, and how much time did i tell you, THAT THIS FUC(censored)ING RING IS NOT A GOD DAMN SLAUGTHERYARD!!!!! Damn man its time for some changes. I win our first match against, you taste my good old mma punch and my blasting stunner, and the only thing you could hear is 1 ... 2 ... 3 DING DING DING MOTHER FUC(censored)ER and M.Page was the winner. Ill tell you something Raper boy, i win my two matches here in the EFW, and you lost your two matches, and you still want to fight against me ... AND YOU STILL DOING YOUR STUPID FREEK !!! ..."
-
M.Page drank a beer in one sip and continue to talk.
-
M.Page: "Alright so as i did hear, you want a revenge or something? ... Umm ok yeah, you will get your rematch. Yes, i will give you your chance to beat me, even if i did let you a chance last week, but yeah ok another match M.Page Vs. Raper boy sunday night. But let me tell you something Raper boy ... i still want the W and i will get his match on my side, this is not a circus Raper this is real wrestling life ... and in real life you can't just go rip the head of someone, in real life you fight for real reasons not because you want to kill someone ... and in this life, guys like you are sitting in a no air room and they are sealed out of the real world. So Raper, your next defeat is my next step to victory, and i made a promise last thursday, that i will beat you in a last man standing match ... and yeah i will beat you in a last man standing match ..."
-
M.Page finaly drop the mic, but as he get down from the truck, he took an hose and start sparkling beer on the ring as well on Arch reaper. He cant get up because off the beer pressure, the ring is completly destroyed by the beer, as Arch reaper is taking is breath on the ring, M.page is on the beer truck drinking beer and taunting the fans ... Page finaly get down and leaving the arena ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else) Empty Re: You think it's over? (Open to M.Page or anyone else)

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am

Arch Reaper gets on his knees while watching M.Page leaving the arena. He begins to pull his hair with both hands and screams like a maniac.
-
Arch Reaper: "Page!!! I will get you!! I don't care how, where or when... i will get what i want from you!!"
-
He looks at his right arm and slowly licks it.
-
Arch Reaper: "I wonder what beer and blood together tastes like..i guess i will know very soon..you think i care if the people wants to see us go against each other again..? You think i care about what you want..? I only care about me, myself and I..not you or all these maggots..last man standing..? I don't even know what that is..the only kind of match i know is survival.."
-
Arch Reaper licks his left arm and pulls his hair back.
-
Arch Reaper: "Page..i'm more ready than ever to slay..and you..will be..my prey..survive if i let you..ehehehe"
-
Arch Reaper leaves the ring with his head down while the crowd is chanting "Psycho Loser". He raises his right arm and puts his middle finger up. Then he looks at his right side with a sadistic smile, takes off his shirt, spits on it and throws it against someone's face that stands in the crowd. He leaves the arena laughing loud while the crowd is booin him hard.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum