Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo, I'm-a, a Z-Rapper hey, a Z-Z Rapper, woo!

Go down

Yo, I'm-a, a Z-Rapper hey, a Z-Z Rapper, woo! Empty Yo, I'm-a, a Z-Rapper hey, a Z-Z Rapper, woo!

Post  Z Rapper Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Z Rapper

Face

Height- On the tall side Weight- Skinny Clothing- A green full body/track suit with perfectly matching shoes and a big medallion with a "Z" on it.

Hometown- Free Country, U.S.A.
Z Rapper is a disturbing coach who loves ointment and freestyles. He's got many problems about him, including problems with his feet and his back, and eating something even when he's determined that it's disgusting. The crowd loves him when he actually raps good, but when he counts to two over and over.... Yeah, not so much. Z Rapper is a good person, but is creepy, and can be easily defeated in a mic competition. (Except for free styling competitions. He owns at those.) Z Rapper's motto is "[Whatever situation it is] is like a great sports play. You can't just go into the scoring zone!" Z Rapper is likely to stalk the first female in the efw he sees.... So beware. He gets drunk on Listerine, but can still be your friend, even when he acts all creepy.

Erm... Let me find a video.
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Yo, I'm-a, a Z-Rapper hey, a Z-Z Rapper, woo! Empty Re: Yo, I'm-a, a Z-Rapper hey, a Z-Z Rapper, woo!

Post  Z Rapper Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Entrance Video (same universe as el carto, if you needed to know):
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down