Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others)

3 posters

Go down

Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others) Empty Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others)

Post  The Spirit Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:23 am

"Whatever" by Our Lady Peace blasts the arena as The Spirit comes walking down the ramp. He takes his time as he slowly enters the ring, walked a few circles, then grabbed a microphone and proceeds to speak.
-
The Spirit: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight marks the my first appearance here on Lightning Strikes Down, and I am known as The Spirit."
-
Random cheers can be heard throughout the crowd.
-
The Spirit: "Lately, I have been having issues with Boris, otherwise known as the Russian Rapper. Let me tell you this, if Dunn had not interfered last Thursday, Russian's undefeated streak would have been over already. However, I will settle things with Dunn and Russian another day, as tonight, I have a match against another lyrical master, another rapper, Z Rapper."
-
The Spirit pauses for a few seconds the continues to speak.
-
The Spirit:"I have seen and heard good rappers, and unfortunately, neither Z or Russian falls in that category. So tonight, I will show our newest rapper how business is done here, through power and skills, not through words."
-

OOC: Your turn Z Rapper. Unless you don't wanna RP that's fine since this would work as a solo promo as well.
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others) Empty Re: Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others)

Post  Z Rapper Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 am

(OOC: I'm assuming that since you said you didn't want to win by words, that you'd cut me off, or something.)

Z Rapper appears at the entrance ramp as the crowd goes absolutely insane!
-
Z Rapper: "Oh yeah? I gots a beart for you!"
-
A beat starts playing and Z Rapper starts clapping his hands. The crowd almost instantly starts clapping to the same beat. Z Rapper stops clapping.
-
Z Rapper: "Hey, I'm-a, a-Z-Rapper, a Z-Z-Rapper hey!
One... Two, One one two. One tw-"

-
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others) Empty Re: Another lyrical genius? (Open to Z Rapper, and others)

Post  The Spirit Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:36 am

The Spirit looks at Z Rapper with a are-you-out-of-your-mind expression and cuts Z Rapper off.
-
The Spirit:"If that is what you call rapping, then I am seriously disappointed. I really hope your in-ring skills are better than your rapping skill, for your sake."
-
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:39 am

Z Rapper: "No, wait, you didn't let me finish! And a one-two, a one-tw-"
-
(OOC: Yeah, I honestly have no idea how to end this.)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:49 am

The Spirit holds his hand out and stops Z Rapper from rapping.
-
The Spirit: "STOP. This ends here. NOW. I really hope your mouth won't open during our match tonight. Now let's get started."
-

OOC: Umm like that? To be honest I LOLed at your response...
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 am

Z Rapper: "Wait, right now?.... CHOOOOOOORGE!"
-
Z Rapper races down to the ring.... And slams his head into the apron as he slides in.
-
Z Rapper gets up woozily and tosses the microphone out of the ring.
-

(OOC: End?)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 am

The Spirit looks at Z Rapper as if he is from another country and shook his head and proceeds with the match after Z Rapper's little accident...
-

OOC: Hmm a modified Santino gimmick?
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:09 am

(OOC: Modified Santino gimmick?!?)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 am

OOC: I meant Z rapper's gimmick. A rapper that is comedic?
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am

(spirit, fyi, i hit you with a chair, before i hit russian, therefor you won your match against him, so you are truly the winner of your match and you did ruin russians win streak)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Rapper Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 am

(OOC: Yes, a comedic rapper)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:43 am

OOC: Dunn, I don't know if this fed applies DQ finishes, and it wasn't put into the show, so I am assuming it went to no contest, and I am also using the Win-Loss-Record by Yellow Girl for reference.
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum