Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruisers and Broncos (closed)

Go down

Bruisers and Broncos (closed) Empty Bruisers and Broncos (closed)

Post  Bruiser Bob Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 am

Bruiser Bob is checking out the match listing for tonight's Lightning Strike Down as a cameraman approaches.
-
Bruiser Bob: "Well, well, well Broncogeek eh. I hate the Denver Broncos and I hate geeks so I guess I have to hate this guy."
-
Bruiser laughs too hard at his own unfunny joke before noticing the camera. He sheepishly turns towards the cameraman.
-
Bruiser Bob: "Ah.. umm. Anyway it seems Mr. Broncogeek has drawn an unfortunate opponent for tonight... ME!!! I've been feeling better and stronger than at any other part of my career lately. After my Birthday Cake match I traveled home to catch up with friends and family. Unluckilly for you Broncogeek I didn't sit around eating cake and Icecream the whole time."
-
Bruiser flexes his arms at the camera. One pose... two poses.. three poses... FOUR poses...
-
Cameraman: "uhh Mr. Bob we do have a time limit to our shows here."
-
Bruiser Bob: "Oh yeah right sorry about that. Got a little carried away there. I did some hard training at the gym where I first started. It was good to see most of my old training partners. They have also improved very much as well which only helped my own training along. I even had a special visit from one of my first training partners. He has been training as hard as I have and we had one of the best sessions in a long time. I was SHOCKED at how well he's doing and how far he has come. So you better be ready Mr. Geek, because you're in the path of a speeding train, no offense to my friend Von, and you have two choices. Get out of the way or get RAN OVER!!!"
-

Bruiser pounds his fists toghether as he walks out of the scene.

(ooc - If I misformatted this please let me know. Also if you want to replace cameraman with an NPC please feel free.)
Bruiser Bob
Bruiser Bob

Back to top Go down