Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis on Sunday Night

2 posters

Go down

Crisis on Sunday Night Empty Crisis on Sunday Night

Post  Dynamite Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 am

The camera pans on in "Dynamite" Derek Dunn, hard at work in the gym. Working over a punching bag as he looks over at the camera. Picks up a towel and slowly wipes his hand off as he walks away from the bag.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "I'm 0 and 1 on Thursdays nights..... (Biting his top lip as he looks down and away from the camera) and there isn't anybody as disapointed as I am. Fortunately, Kulani didn't lose faith in me, and this week he gives me a chance to redeem myself against...Crisis X."
-
Moving over to a Small Television on a short table.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Normally, I'd be sitting here...watching tape, trying to learn from his past matches.....but suprisingly enough....there isn't a lot of damn video avaialable on this guy....he's like an enigma."
-
Walking away from the television and slowly moving back over to the weight bench and laying down on it.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "So how do you get ready for someone....you know nothing about?" taking a deep breath as he lifts and drops it again, lifting the weights in rhythm "Simple...you bust your ass in the gym...every day...every night..and get ready for the fight of your life. Another deep breath taken as the weights push off his chest "Crisis X, I'm definately not taking you lightly, in fact...I'm taking you more serious than anything.
-
Stops lifting the weights and puts them back on the rack and sits up.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Word in the locker room is, that you're a high flying, breath taking, move innovating - son of a bitch..." Smirks a bit as he looks back up at the camera, slowly licking his lips "and hell, you know as I know..I need this match. Because there is no way in living hell...that I'm entering the EFW and going 0 and 2. It ain't possible, no way, no how....not in your lifetime......."
-
Throws his towel at the camera, covering the lens as you hear Derek Dunn say "Be Ready Crisis....be ready" as the camera cuts off.
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Crisis on Sunday Night Empty Re: Crisis on Sunday Night

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 am

As the cameraman removes the towel from his lens he spots Crisis X like he has appeared from nowhere. The cameraman moves closer to Crisis X as he begins to talk to no one in particular.
-
Crisis X: "You need to take me seriously Dunn as I will do whatever it takes to win here. From doing moves never before seen in wrestling to bending the rules in my favor. Because you can say all you want about there being no way in hell of you going 0 and 2 here but this ain't the little engine that could show. This is Lightning Strike Down and you will go 0 and 2 because I will beat you and nothing is going to stop me from making you go 0 and 2."
-
With that Crisis X turns from the camera and we hear him muttering about training all you can as it will not matter and as suddenly as he appeared he is gone.
-
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down