Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE)

5 posters

Go down

Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post  Jasonic Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 pm

The EFW house music will cut and the small stadium's lights will cut off, preparing for a entrance for a wrestler. It's at that point the song 'Shake Your Blood' by Probot will begin to play. Then as crudely prepared neon green fireworks ignite at the wrestlers entrance, a familiar face from the defunct wrestling organization, the UNWA, will erupt from the back. He will saunter out to the ring, dressed in his full regalia, tiger stripes and all. Then after antagonizing some of the regular EFW fans, the man monster will enter the ring, and produce a microphone from the back of his wrestling pants. Then it will begin.....
-
Devastator X: "WELCOME TO SUNDAY NIGHT EFW IS DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!! I'M YOUR HOST, THE EMISSARY OF EVIL! THE PR GUY OF E-VILLE! THE BAD MAMA JAMA!!!! YOU HATE ME, YOU LOATHE ME, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME!!!!!!!!!! THE AGENDA IS NOW IN THE BUILDING!"
-

Devastator X will laugh as he is booed like nobodies business. He turns to a fat lady in a pink moo-moo and her skinny cowboy hat wearing husband and will flip them off. One of the EFW security team will be forced to restrain the pair as they try to approach the ring. He will turn towards the entrance area and will call out to the back.....
-
Devastator X: "Okay you bunch of half rates, wanna be's, and never was', which one of you want to come out to this ring, MY RING, and get the taste slapped right out of your mouth. I thought I saw some old UNWA talent in the back, some of you guys still have spines....Who wants a piece of THE HAND OF DARKNESS!!!!""
-

The 7' tall, 350 lb. man monster will wait a few seconds to see if anyone will answer the call.....
-
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty Re: Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm

James Young's music started to play suddenly out of the blue, causing many fans to boo, but surprisingly cheer! Everyone waits for a minute, but James doesn't appear, causing the fans to boo loudly. The music starts to play once more, but this time, James could been seen, but not at the wrestler's entrance, but coming out from under the ring where Deveastor X's back was turned to. James puts a finger to his lips as he slowly slides into the ring, trying to catch Deveastor X off guard. For some reason or another James Young has a chair in hand but doesn't seem to be aiming it at Deveastor X.
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty Re: Sunday Night EFW is..........DEVASTATOR X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post  Von Ryan Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:41 am

OOC: This doesn't appear finished. We can move it to next week if you want to DX?
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasonic Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:02 pm

That's fine VR, The 4th messed with my online times. I had to take the kids to fireworks, and grand parents, and fireworks, and more visiting. Hopefully now, with this last hurdle cleared I'll be able to focus 100 percent on TWG.

J
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasonic Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:33 pm

The man monster Devastator X will stand there oblivious to James Young, his chair, or anything else behind him. He seems totally focused on the dressing room, and the talent that might be exiting to face him. After hearing James Young's music hit he will smile and raise the microphone to his lips.
-
Devastator X: "Okay James, I'm not sure what stunt your pulling, nor do I rea-lly care. If you're looking for a fight, then get out here and fight! The HAND OF DARKNESS!!!! is waiting for you! If you want some then come get some!"
-
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 pm

The lights dim and Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp.
-
Damien Darkness: "James, my old friend. Note that I use that term loosely. Trying to sneak up on my man-beast with chair in hand is so beneath you. Remember the last time you saw a chair in the UNWA it was hitting your head repeatedly while in my hand."
-
The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
Damien Darkness: "Looks like you're both looking for a match. Perhaps it's time to show all of these Frogs here in Marseille the true meaning of evil and power. D-X, it's been a while, but how about we let James here find himself some loser in the back and we re-form Devastating Darkness tonight."
-
Damien Darkness soaks in the boos from the crowd.
-
Damien Darkness: "Can it, you worthless bunch of cheese eaters. So, James, D-X, what do you say?"
-

(ooc - back to you guys)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

James looks at Damien Darkness for a few moments, before he sets his chair up into a sitting position. James leans over the ropes for a mic, before he gets given one. James looked at Damien Darkness and D-X realizing how bad the position he is in at the moment, before he shrugs slightly, raising the mic to his lips.
-
James: "Well, I guess this would be a bad time, I was going to aim to start a friendship/alliance between the two of us?"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Damien Darkness looks at Devastator X and shrugs his shoulders.
-
Damien Darkness: "James, let me get this straight. You've come down to the center of the ring with my man-beast and now the Mayor of E-ville and you're looking for a friendship? You must understand that I'm forced to take this idea with a grain of salt, especially after all of the bad blood we've both spilled in the past. However, I'm nothing if not generous."
-
The Mayor of E-ville gives a wink to Devastator X.
-
Damien Darkness: "Let me tell you what, James. I'll make you the same offer that I've made in the past to all the other members of the now defunct Stable of Darkness. I'll come down to the ring and you bow before me and acknowledge me as your lord and master. Then I'll shake your hand and welcome you as a friend and an ally. The choice is yours."
-
Damien Darkness walks towards the ring slowly to give James Young a chance to decide.
-

ooc - Back to you
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasonic Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Devastator X will look towards Damien Darkness and James Young, and start laughing hysterically. It appears the Hand Of Darkness is finding the entire situation very funny. He won't even speak, which is a rarity for him. He just watches the exchange and waits for James Young's reply.
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

James looks at Damien with a insulted looking expression.
-
James: "Damien, I have just four words to answer your question."
-
James starts to glare at Damien Darkness.
-
James: "I haven't forgiven you"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 am

Damien Darkness laughs his maniacal laugh and stares at James.
-
Damien Darkness: "Fine, then I suggest you go find a partner and tag up against the team of Devastating Darkness. Perhaps someone else from my past, like...perhaps Alexis. I took out the French Canadian princess in her hometown, so why not here in France to make it the perfect doubleheader?"
-
The Lord of Evil looks over at Devastator X.
-
Damien Darkness: "Sound good to you, Mr. Sunday Night? Devastating Darkness against James Young and Alexis LaCoeur? To me personally, sounds like a main event tag match right there."
-
(ooc - next)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasonic Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 am

Devastator X will nod to Damien Darkness and will raise his microphone up to his lips. He speaks out to the entire arena, but directs his scathing commentary towards James Young.
-
Devastator X: "It doesn't matter who you team up with James Young. You can go to the back and find Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Frosty the Snowman. Hell you can team up with the Swedish Bikini Team, then drive on down to the Krispy Donut Hut, order up some fresh glazed goodness, then hop back on your moped (He pretends to push a little dinky horn) *BEEP BEEP*, and come back to the arena. Then you can hand out those donuts, one by one to the Green Bay Packers, and let them autograph your buttocks as they eat your donuts. After all that work, and making all those friends, you can all team together, and every single one of you can get your asses kicked by the single greatest tag team in EFW history.......The Devastating Darkness!!!!!"
-
The man monster of Devastating Darkness will toss his microphone out of the ring, and will wait for James Young and Damien Darkness to finish talking.
-
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 pm

James looks slightly amused by what he is hearing, before he starts to laugh at the last thing Devastator X just said.
-
James: "Wait, wait, wait, I know where this is going! You think that you're the greatest tag team in EFW history? How the hell can you bunch of morons call yourself that, when you haven't even had a single tag match together in EFW?"
-
James looks on at the crowd for the moment, before he continues.
-
James: "That's like saying ... that Yellow Girl isn't scared of the guy who killed her ex-boyfriend, El Lobo, and who blew up Kalunai back in UNWA! It's also like the fact that these people actually like you! And you know what those facts are? Complete and utter lies!! Yellow Girl is scared of her stalker and these people completely hate your guts!!!"
-
James' comments brings both cheers and boos. Boos for the Yellow Girl comments, but cheers for telling Damien Darkness the truth.
-
James: "And well, since you're telling me that you're the best damn tag team in EFW, I have a challenge for you. When the tag team titles are set to be won, I want you to be the first team to ever win them! If you do, I will offically call you the best damn tag team in EFW, and I will also no longer insult you as long as you are tag champions. But .. if you don't win. You will no longer call yourself the greatest tag team in EFW history, and you will no longer have your little stable of Darkness!"
-
The fans cheers at the idea of Damien Darkness no longer having his Stable of Darkness. James holds a mic in front of his face.
-
James: "Well Damien, what's it gonna be? Are you going to take my challenge, or am I going to get to call you, A COWARD!?!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Damien Darkness scratches his head, confused.
-
Damien Darkness: "What do the EFW tag team titles have to do with you finding yourself a partner so that my man-beast and I can kick your ass all over the arena tonight? Also, what does Yellow Girl, El Lobo, Kaluani, and everything else you just spouted have anything to do with anything? Maybe I hit you in the head with a chair once too many times, since you seem to be talking utter nonsense."
-
The Mayor of E-Ville shrugs at Devastator X.
-
Damien Darkness: "Let me talk really slow to try and explain this to you in a langugage you can easily understand. First, we've challenged you and a partner of your choosing to a tag match tonight. Second, this has nothing to do with cowardice. If Kaluani decides to let Devastating Darkness compete for the EFW tag team belts, then we'll win them. By the way, once we do, I can use the tag belts to bust your head open again and won't need to use a chair."
-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh again and waits for James to comprehend the words before responding.
-
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:26 pm

James looks at Damien Darkness with a confused look of his own.
-
James: "Why the hell do you want to challenge me to face you and that brain-dead monkey over there? I'm not going to accept that match when I know that you're going to cheat, and end up hitting me with a chair. So my answer to that is no"
-
James gets booed for not accepting Damien's tag match challenge, but he just waves it off.
-
James: "Besides, I have more important things to do, than wasting my time with you"
-
James soon starts to leave the ring, even though he's being booed loudly.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Damien Darkness shakes his head.
-
Damien Darkness: "How typical of you. Being a wuss crybaby and leaving the ring because you're afraid that you're going to get beaten up. Grow some nads and find yourself a partner. Sorry that I mentioned Alexis' name as a possible partner for you since you know that she, in all of her feminine glory, is still more of a man than you. I hope that Kaluani can find it in his heart to give Devastating Darkness some real competition tonight, because unlike a certain girly-man who shall remain nameless (although we all know I'm talking about James here), we're ready for some wrestling action."
-

(ooc - next)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  shonrey Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Just about 20 seconds after the stage has been cleared by the wrestlers, there's a spotlight, seeking the right side, and finding a target, which appears to be none other than 'Warrior' Johnny Taylor.
-
Johnny, wearing casual clothes, a long sleevecoat, western boots and a suitcase, searches for something, apparently a mike... finds it. A glimpse of a t-shirt is visible under the sleevecoat, but the text isn't clearly displayed.
-
Johnny now has the mike and says:
-
Johnny Taylor: "First of all, EFW fans, it's good to be here, just after a sad day just happened, the passing away of my idol Micheal, you know what i mean. A great loss to the world."
-
Huge crowd reaction. Some people chant 'Michael, Michael'
-
Johnny Taylor: "... but... But.... that's not what I'm here for... I'm here to make one thing clear..."
-
Crowd getting more silent, awaiting the statement
-
Johnny Taylor: "I'm here to make sure that proper respect will be payed to the greatest woman the wrestling world has ever known... and she is called ... Alexis... "
-
Johnny opens the sleevecoat and now anyone can see him wearing the well-known fan-shirt displaying Alexis. A lot of people, mostly Alexis' fans, are cheering.
-
Johnny Taylor: "So, from now on, anyone who even thinks to insult or doesn't pay proper respect to this lady, will have a big problem, because I'm officially declared her guardian by the board of EFW, to watch over her and make sure she'll go to bed early and eat her vitamins properly. And I don't care if it's the likes of Devastator or James Young, or any punk who thinks he can just run in here and do whatever he likes to ladies, and especially have some bad influence on Alexis, I've got my Scorpion Devastation ready to crack some bones... Dig this, brutha..."
-
Johnny drops the mike and walks off the stage...
-

shonrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Damien Darkness laughs at Johnny Taylor and his silly chivalry.
-
Damien Darkness: "Well, if James is too scared to take on Devastating Darkness, maybe I should just challenge Alexis to a one-on-one match just so that I have some competition tonight. Wouldn't want to deprive the Frogs of the Lord of Evil."
-
Damien looks towards the back.
-
Damien Darkness: "Alexis, if you're out there, why don't you come out here and face me again. Let these Frenchies watch someone who's not going to just lay down and surrender at the first sign of a fight."
-
Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh and waits for Alexis to come out.
-
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down