Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis / Dunn....

2 posters

Go down

Crisis / Dunn.... Empty Crisis / Dunn....

Post  Dynamite Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 am

The screen adjusts slowly in to focus, as you see "Dynamite" Derek Dunn walking down the street. His left eye has a bandage right over it. His ribs taped up, and his arm wrapped tightly as he limps slowly towards the camera man.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "July 12th..." turning his head to the side, showing off his bruises and cuts "two men....gave everything they had........we went through hell inside the ring......outside the ring...." Takes a deep breath "and not one of us walked away....with our hand raised in victory...."
-
Slowly rolling his head back, seemingly stretching the muscles of his neck, as he rolls his shoulders back and forth, rubbing his hand over his wrapped arm.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "We gave the fans....exactly what they needed.....pure physical execution of each other. Entertainment..... that made the main event look like a high school musical. None the less...Kaluani.....has given the fans....another dose of what they wanted....in 4 days.....4 days......I step in the ring again....with Crisis X."
-
Closes his eyes and takes a deep breath...slowly looking around as he opens his eyes. Shaking his head slowly.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Crisis....I walked in to that ring with one though and one though only. Getting my first victory in EFW." shakes his head 'no' slowly) "... not this time...No....not at all. This time I go in to that ring.....and I go in there to finish what I started. On July 16th, I'm going to put you through tables...I'm going to twist your limbs clear off your body.....and at the end of the night.....one man....ONE.....will get his hand raised....and that will be "Dynamite" Derek Dunn."[/i]
-
Shaking his body out and hopping back and forth in the street.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "And don't you dare think I'm taking time off to rest and heal up. Not a chance. No excuses, i'm walking in to that ring in 4 days, and I'm picking up right where I left off....and thats whooping your ass. Be Ready!"
-
Pushes the camera aside as you see him walking to a taxi, as he gets inside and drives off.
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Crisis / Dunn.... Empty Re: Crisis / Dunn....

Post  Stunning Shane Styles Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:05 am

As the camera spins around from Dunn pushing it aside we pick up a set of eyes watching the scene. But it is only a set of eyes as everything else is black as the eyes are in an alleyway. Finally out of the alleyway steps Crisis X. He watches Dunn ride away in the taxi before the camera gets up close to him.
-
Crisis X: "Dunn you are such a misguided soul. I mean you talk about giving the fans what they want. I could care less what the fans want as my concern is what I want. And what I want is quite simple for you to keep you pathetic carcass in the ring so I can finish what I started. And what I started was the annihilation of you that will be finished this Thursday. Which is a shame for you really Dunn because I heard you got yourself a little pay per view match against Burger King. Well I wouldn't call your friends and family to come watch that match because I got a feeling you are not going to make it to the pay per view and if you do actually make it well let's just say that will be the easiest victory Burger King ever had. So you go train or ride in taxi's or whatever it is that you do to prepare for a match. Because you can think you are going to be the one walking out with your hand raised in victory but you thinking it and it happening is two different stories. And do remember one thing Dunn your tragedy will be my triumph."
-
Crisis X heads back to the alley from which he came and soon he is not seen and we fade to black.
-
ooc rp done on my part
Stunning Shane Styles
Stunning Shane Styles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum