Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old grudges re-visted (Open to VR, YG)

Go down

Old grudges re-visted (Open to VR, YG) Empty Old grudges re-visted (Open to VR, YG)

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Kaluani can be seen in his training room, fighting with a wooden statue. His head is still a little bandaged. He fight fast and it is hard to follow his movements as Jason enters with a microphone in his hands. He sneaks in the room, always followed by a watchful eye of Kaluani.
He walks up to him and Kaluani stops fighting for a moment.
-
Kaluani: "Hey Jason, what can I do for you?"
-
Jason: "Well, Kaluani, as the worlds best interviewer, I do pretty much know whom to interview before a show and after I had a look at the match cards, I couldn't help but see you are fighting Von Ryan tonight! You lost your last match against him, what makes you think you'll win this one?"
-
Kaluani: "Well, well... In fact, it is merely a training for a special event I have in mind for sunday... which you'll see then! But, yes, I think I can handle Von Ryan this time. You see, last season, my mind was distracted by so many different problems and things... But now, I found a new strength I never knew before and this strength will help me defeat everyone in my way!"
-
Jason: "You mean, you finally got the girl, eh, chef?"
-
Kaluani looks down to Jason with a little anger in his face. "No. I didn't "got" the girl. Someone like her isn't a prize you can simply win, you know. She is everything to fight for, and knowing her at my side makes me stronger than ever before. I will prove this tonight. Von Ryan can handle his cute girls around while Olivia isn't looking, I'll stay with just the single best woman in the whole world."
-
Jason smiles and scratches his head a bit irritated.
-
Jason: "Erm, yes, right. Say, are there any great news we have to await for this season?"
-
Kaluani: "Surely, surely... Not only will our second PPV be an even greater blast than our first one, we will also follow many different goals this season... You will soon find out."
-
Jason nods, then turns to the camera: "Well, it seems like our GM has said his words... I will go and find out if I can get some other opinions on this match tonight, as it will be a wall-cracking highlight for the first show of the season!"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down