Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty's Secret Mission (Open to YG)

2 posters

Go down

Betty's Secret Mission (Open to YG) Empty Betty's Secret Mission (Open to YG)

Post  Kaluani Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 pm

(OOC: I thought about letting you doing the first RP this season, but I simply couldn't resist this genius-idea I told you about. If you want to start the RP next season at any place different (or especially any time different), feel free to simply see this little piece as an appetizer. I simlpy liked the idea too much Very Happy )

Gene Davids: "And now, we have something different for you."
-
Mike Zuchas: "Yes, some special footage from after our great and astonishing PPV, Rumble in the Jungle."
-
Gene Davids: "This was shot shortly after the PPV and in a different place than the EFW-halls. Still, it should be interesting to see..."
-
The titantron flickers, and we can see a hospital. In front of it, there is a nice garden with a lot of plants, people passing by. We can see that one of the plants is actually sneaking in between the others and moves towards the entrance of the hospital. At some moment where no one else is seen, the plant slids into the hospital!
-
The scene changes and we cann see a long, white corridor. The plant can be seen at one side and we can finally see it's Betty! She sneaks around the floor, looking from one side to another, always making sure she is not seen by anyone. She peeks around one corner, as two doctors are approaching, talking with each other. Betty slids back a bit, and stops right next to a small plant that already was there on the floor. On the spot, she freezes and doesn't move anymore as the doctors enter the floor and walk past her. Betty does not move and the doctors seem not to see her. The doctors have past a few steps behind her as suddenly...
one of them starts to burst in laughs about something his friend said.
-
A few seconds later, the doctors are not to be seen anymore. Betty lets her head down in relief and sighs. She starts sliding again, slowly. She slids past some doors, always checking the signs for a second. As she reaches another room, female voices are heard from the other side of the floor. Betty again freezes right next to a door as two nurses pass her by. They are laughing, but as they pass Betty for a few steps, one of them stops, turns around and looks at her, puzzled.
-
Nurse: "I believe this plant wasn't here yesterday... Was it?"
-
The other Nurse shakes her head.
-
Nurse: "It's probably a present from a visitor. I will put it inside next time I come around."
-
The nurses continue to walk down the floor as Betty once again gets away!
-
Betty slides through all the floors as she finally reaches a door. She yelps a happy little squeak as she slowly enters. The camera catches the room and we can see Kaluani and Yellow Girl in the same room, seperated beds. Both are asleep. We can see they both have been bandaged, little machines are attached to them and a constant "Beep" is heard throughout the room. One arm of Yellow Girl is hanging out of the bed. From outside, the sun is shining into the room and we can hear birds chirping.
-
Betty slids over to Yellow Girl. She slowly puts Yellow Girls hand on her head and lifts it up a bit. She stands there for a moment and it looks as if she was smiling. She gives a very silent and confident yelp before slowly lifting her arm back into her sickbed. She stands there for a moment, looking as happy as a plant maybe can look. She then looks around the room twice, then slides over to Kaluani's side. She bumps her head at his bed and starts pushing, but the bed doesn't move. Betty stops and looks a little confused.
-
All of a sudden, Betty rushes around the bed and looks at the wheels underneath. One of it has a brake at it. Betty entangles it with one of her roots and pushes it downwards. with a small "Click" it loosens.
-
Betty then moves to the side of Kaluani's bed again and starts pushing. This time, the bed slowly rolls over. Betty keeps pushing until both beds are standing right next to another. She looks very proud of herself as she finishes. She then slides over to one corner of the room, hiding between some other plants that are already standing there. You can see her looking at the two people in the room happily, then she turns to the room door and makes herself comfortable. You can see she is relaxing, but still keeping the door in her eyesight, ready to deal with every intruder that should not be there.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Betty's Secret Mission (Open to YG) Empty Re: Betty's Secret Mission (Open to YG)

Post  Von Ryan Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:26 am

OOC This is already in the show so just moving it to archives.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down