Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo for the first PPV (Closed)

Go down

Promo for the first PPV (Closed) Empty Promo for the first PPV (Closed)

Post  Michael Bent Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 am

(OOC: No need to use the video or the entire RP. I just had some extra time now that I'm in town, so I wrote this.)

-
"Good Riddance" by Green Day begins to play. A man in a grey suit appears from the entrance and walks down the ramp. Soon some people in the crowd recognize him.
-
Voice from the crowd: "Look, its The Silent Man!"
-
The crowd begins to chant "Mikey, Mikey!" as Michael Bent approaches and enters the ring. Mikey takes a mic.
-
Mikey: "..."
-
Crowd: "Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!"
-
Mikey raises his hands to signal the crowd to stop cheering. Gradually the noice calms down.
-
Mikey: "Good evening everyone! I can finally talk as you can hear!"
-
The crowd cheers.
-
Mikey: "I chose the song 'good riddance' as my entrance song as a way of saying goodbye to Sotsog. I won't miss him. What I will never understand is how I became so popular when my manager was pulling the stunts that he did. Anyway, a sincere thank you to all my fans. But, good riddance to Sotsog. Unfortunately I will never fight again. I had my time and now I'll leave wrestling to those in better condition."
-
The crowd sighs.
-
Mikey: "Now I am here to remind you of next sunday. From the ashes of my federation rose Elemental Fire Wrestling. And next Sunday is the first PPV of EFW!"
-
Mikey: "In that PPV you can see Yellow Girl, to whom I am eternally grateful for freeing me from Dr. Sotsog, facing the GM himself, Kaluani, in a cage match!"
-
Mikey, muttering to himself: "What is the deal between those two, I should have a word with one of them..."
-
Mikey: "Also, a truly dark match between Damien Darkness and Devastator X. Jimmy Clerk, whom I train, will try to extend his record in this fed to four wins. This time his opponent is Lightsoul."
-
Mikey: "The bloodthirsty Arch Reaper teams up with Orange Fetus against M. Page and SpeedHawk, will it be a bloodbath or a party? Also, Von Ryan will try to wreck Snake The Destroyer. And that's not all, so don't miss it!"
-
Mikey raises his hand as the crowd cheers. He then exits the ring and starts walking the ramp back to the entrance.
-
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down