Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Betrayal (closed)

3 posters

Go down

The Betrayal (closed) Empty The Betrayal (closed)

Post  Leon Heart Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Leon makes his way down to ringside with very little fanfare, quickly stepping into the ring before grabbing a microphone from a nearby official, Leon looks tired and unkept
-
Leon: "Ever since I came here to the EWF I havent had much to say, I have fought when asked, entertained as I always try to but last night I had to deal with something that has been nagging in my mind for a long time now, something I have tried to push to the back of my thoughts, something I wish I never had to bring up......"
-
Leon shakes his head at the thought of what he is about to say
-
Leon: "during a restless night a figure came to me in my dreams, for the longest time I could not make out who he was or what he wanted, the figure kept himself in the shadows, but I could clearly see he was shaking his head, he seemed upset and confused. Then for the first time he moved and I could see he was wearing a stetson....suddenly it all made sense."
-
Some fans in the arena seem to understand for the first time who Leon may be speaking about
-
Leon: "You see for those who may not be aware, back when I was a GM, I was in a group, a band of brothers some would say, two men who helped me clean up some of the dirty lowlifes who had filtered into my federation, one of those men met with an untimely demise..."
-
Leon paces around the ring before continuing the story
-
Leon: "I hadvn't heard his voice for months but it was clear it was him.."Why esse? did they think of me at all? Do they even give me a second thought holmes?, its messed up man....loco....messed up" Just like that he was gone and I was sitting upright, wide awake and dripping in sweat......El Lobo....EL LOBO.....the man who loved Yellow Girl, the man that was supposedly loved back, the man who gave the ultimate sacrife for his woman, a man who was betrayed"
-
Leon pauses for a second recalling the events, many fans who remember El Lobo, start chanting his name.
-
Leon: "You know what, I realise I had let him down, let down a brother, stood by and watched it happen, and by saying nothing I gave it my blessing, I know what you are thinking...its not my business...but you would be wrong..I have two things to say, firstly to Kaluani...you and me have always been friends outside of the squared circle, always respected each other no matter what...but I tell you now, I respect you no more...you coveted her....you more than anyone let down El Lobo, and I will make it my lifes work to make you realise that, make you get down on your needs and beg for forgiveness, and then and only then can we make peace"
-
The fans in the arena are shocked at this, there are a large number of boo's ringing around, a few fans are applauding
-
Leon reached down to a ringside technician who hands Leon a small box, Leon opens the box and takes out a stetson, which he places on his head before tilting to one side, a few more cheers at this.
-
Leon: "I don't expect you to understand this....this is between me, Kaluanii, and Yellow Girl....and Yellow Girl, you turned to Kal...for protection...for comfort...rather than relying on the independence and strength that EL Lobo encouraged in you.....I see we are scheduled to fight tonight...what great timing, perhaps I can knock some sense into you? Tonight you went looking for help again from Kaluani, but trust me the only man who can help you is no longer with us, tonight it is me and you...in a hardcore match.
-
Leon goes to head off before pausing and bringing the mic up one more time
-
Leon: "Oh and another thing...the EFW may not belong to me....but it doesnt mean it doesnt need cleaning up any less....anyone in the back interested? You know where to find me, I think I have a spare stetson or two...."
-
Leon drops the microphone and heads out as a mixture of boo's and cheers fill the arena.
-

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

The Betrayal (closed) Empty Re: The Betrayal (closed)

Post  arcticterror Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:25 pm

(OOC dang Leon that was pretty fierce, you still got awesome Rp skillz Very Happy )
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Heart Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

ooc - thanks AT, I think I owe EFW an rp or two!

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 pm

(ooc: I agree with Artic there Leon, you're still have the awesome roleplaying skills in ya. Great to hear from one of the roleplayers i look up to.)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down