Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparing for the PPV-match (Closed)

Go down

Preparing for the PPV-match (Closed) Empty Preparing for the PPV-match (Closed)

Post  Jimmy Clerk Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 am

(OOC: Since I'm RP'ing with my alter-ego, I will not log out and in between lines... Smile )

Jimmy Clerk is sitting on a bench in the locker room, writing mathematical formulae in his notebook. Michael Bent is standing in front of him.
-
Mikey: "Are you ready for tonights match?"
-
Jimmy: "Yes."
-
Mikey: "What are you calculating? How to win the match?"
-
Jimmy looks up and smiles.
-
Jimmy: "No, I do that if needed. In wrestling there are so many variables that you can't plan too much ahead. You have to make quick decisions based mainly on a sort of risk-analysis. Of course there are many physical variables involved also."
-
Mikey, looking stunned: "What?"
-
Jimmy, still smiling: "A more sophisticated version of just using your intuition and sense of what is the current situation."
-
Mikey, looking still a bit baffled: "Ok, I think that's pretty much what all wrestlers do, or try to do, in the ring. But remember, don't underestimate Lightsoul. A win at the PPV and remaining undefeated through the first season would be great for your career."
-
Jimmy: "Yes, I know. We'll see what happens."
-
Mikey turns to leave the locker room but turns back.
-
Mikey: "By the way, you didn't answer my question on what are you calculating."
-
Jimmy: "Just stuff. I'm afraid you lack the knowledge to understand it."
-
Mikey: "Yes, you're probably right, but it would be nice to have some idea about what you are working on..."
-
Jimmy: "I know. And maybe you will later on. But the process isn't finished, not even close."
-
Mikey: "Well, start preparing for the match, I'll leave now."
-
Jimmy, smiling gently: "This is how I prepare for a match, can you think of a better way? Mathematics really clears your thoughts and gives a calm feeling."
-
Mikey: "Math gives me a headache, but everyone prepares in their own way, I quess."
-
Mikey turns and walks out of the locker room. Jimmy smiles, shakes his head and then continues with his calculations.
-
Jimmy Clerk
Jimmy Clerk

Back to top Go down