Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl)

2 posters

Go down

Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl) Empty Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl)

Post  Mike Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:29 am

The scene cuts and we can see some backstage footing. Mike Zuchas is standing in one of the floors, wearing a nice dress and having a set of Yellow Flowers in his hands. He smiles to the camera before walking away. The camera follows as he reaches a locker room. He knocks, but there is no reply. He opens the door and enters the locker room. As the camera follows, it catches a sign reading "Yellow Girl".
-
Mike Zuchas enters and sees Yellow Girl standing at the corner of a room. She stops punching her sandbag, seems to gather for a moment, before she turns to Mike with an irritated look.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Hey, hey, don't say a word! Look, I thought you might want to meet a real man between all this wussy wrestlers around! I have seen you in your match last week and man, you're even more beatiful outside of the wrestling ring."
-
He looks at his flowers, then to Yellow Girl.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Oh, yeah, right! look, I brought you these flowers in your favorite color, thought it to be a nice gesture and such."
-
He lays the flowers on a bench nearby, makes some steps so he stands near Yellow Girl.
-
Mike Zuchas: "What do you say, Yellow Girl? I know a great bar just around the corner, would you like to once go out with a real man and have drink? Stop thinking about that sissy guy who can't talk about what he thinks! Enjoy yourself right now and relax. The worst thing that may happen is that you have a great evening and get to know how having fun works again!"
-
Mike Zuchas looks at her, holds out his hand as a welcoming gesture.
-
Mike Zuchas: "What'cha sayin'?"

Mike

Back to top Go down

Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl) Empty Re: Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl)

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Yellow Girl makes some steps to get some distance between her and Mike.
-
Yellow Girl: “The worst thing that may happen. You really want to know the worst thing that may happen.”
-
She turns around, walks to the opposite wall and leans against it.
-
Yellow Girl: “The worst thing that may happen is that a guy, who called himself Mystery is coming and blow you up, like he did with all others around me.”
-
Her voice trembles and she turns around to look into the mirror in front of her. She starts speaking again, but it looks like she speaks more to herself than to Mike behind her.
-
Yellow Girl: “I shouldnt be here any longer. He found me, he sent me this clear and short message last Sunday. He ..... Damn!”
-
She smashes into the mirror in front of her with her fist. The mirror brokes and blood is dripping from her hand. She noticing the blood and it looks like this brings her back to the momentarily situation. She turns around fast and takes a towel from her sportbag, which she wraps aournd her hand. She turns to Mike, which sill stands there without moving.
-
Yellow Girl: “You should go now. Its not good to be around me.”
-
She takes the flowers steps to Mike and gives the flowers to him. Then she steps back again.
-
Yellow Girl: “GO! NOW!”
-
(OOC: Back to you if you want to say something. Smile )
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl) Empty Re: Girl's lips are to be kissed! (Open to Yellow Girl)

Post  Mike Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Mike Zuchas takes the flowers and looks at them for a moment, not moving.
-
Mike: "Aw, come on. Don't worry about that stuff. You know, you cannot hide all the time, and well, at least the country where I come from, we have police to deal with people who stalk you, ya know?"
-
He takes a step, searching for something. After a few seconds, he takes a vase from a board somewhere and puts the flowers inside. He gets a a bit of water from basin in the corner and fills the vase with it.
-
While setting the flowers on Yellow Girls locker, he talks: "Well, where I come from, there is a saying that goes like this: "Beauty isn't made to hide somewhere!". He turns around and smiles at Yellow Girl. "Tell you what: You give me that one date and see what happens. Maybe you will enjoy it. And right afterwards, I will catch up with the police and we will get rid of whomever is after you."
-
He takes out a small card from his trousers and snaps it around his fingers. He lays it down on the bench.
-
Mike: "This is my card, you'll also find the number of my cell-phone there. Call me after the show and I will get everything done."
-
With that, he turns around and goes. He stops at the doorframe for a moment, turning his head to Yellow Girl. "I will send in a paramedic to look after your hand right away. See you later!"

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 pm

(OOC: I am not really satisfied with my answer, but I thought a long time about it and had no better idea)

Yellow Girl stands in the middle of the locker room and looks to Mike, who is still standing at the door. She walks to him and while she passes the bank, where Mike lays down the card, she takes the card.
-
Yellow Girl: “Thanks for the flowers!”
-
She looks into Mikes eyes and smiles a bit.
-
Yellow Girl: “But I think, you should take this with you. I will not need it.”
-
She takes Mikes hand with her hand, which still the towel is wraps around and puts the card into it, which she holds in the other one.
-
Yellow Girl: “There was too much people, who underestimated Mystery and you should not be the next.”
-
She makes some steps back to bring again more distance between her and Mike.
-
Yellow Girl: “You are maybe a nice guy, but you know nothing about me. You should go now and leave me alone, because Loneliness is the only thing I want at the moment, because its the safest thing for all around me.”
-
She pushes Mike softly out of the locker room and closes the door.
-
(OOC: I will maybe add something here later, but first I want to give you the chance to react again if you want)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 am

The camera catches Mike in front of Yellow Girls locker room. It seems the cameraman is laughing a bit.
-
Mike: "Well, she doesn't know what she is missing. But heck, it may work next time."
-
He shrugs, puts his card in between the door and the frame so that it sticks there and walks off.

(OOC: Done from Mike's part.)

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 am

After Mike leaves the locker room the scene changes to Yellow Girl inside again, who by now has sit down on the bench into the locker room and looks into the broken mirror. After a while she turns around and looks directly into the camera.
-
Yellow Girl: “I hope you watch this, because I want to say you, that you won! I belong to you now, no one will stay in your way anymore. I belong to you!”
-
She turns around again and starts to unwrap the towel of her hand. She is still bleeding and it looks like that some pieces of glass are insert the bleeding wound. She wraps the towel again around it, gets up and walks to the locker room door while mumbling.
-
Yellow Girl: “Maybe Mike is right in one thing. I should try to find a paramedic.”
-
She opens the door and the card from Mikes slides down on the floor. Yellow Girl takes it and she sighs.
-
Yellow Girl: “He is really strongheaded.”
-
She closes the locker room door behind her and leaves the scene, the camera follows her. She turns around Mikes card in her healthy hand and stops in front of a dustbin. She hesitates a moment and throws the card in it.
-
She is walking around the hallways and while turning around a corner she nearly bumps into Kaluani. Both stands there without moving. Yellow Girl first looks into Kaluanis face than she lowered her head to look to the ground. But there was a second she hesitates while looking on Kaluanis chest, obviously noticing something there, what she didnt expect. The camera gets closer there and noticing a chain around Kaluanis neck. Yellow Girl sighs, passes Kaluani without saying anything and leaves the scene towards the first aid area.
-

(OOC: I think I am finished now. I hope this is ok for you and if you want to add something, feel free to do it)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 pm

(OOC: Well, and you think Kal would leave you going, with a bleeding hand just like that? Don't think so Smile )

Kaluani grabs out and holds her healthy hand for a moment to hinder her leaving.^He grabs the chain around his neck for a second, sighs, then turns around to her.
-
Kaluani: "No. Don't just pass me like I wasn't there."
-
He steps up to her and slowly unwraps her wounded hand. He shakes his head as he sees the bleeding wound. Very gently, he pulls one of the glass pieces out of her hand.
-
Kaluani: "Sadness. Why does it always have to be sadness. It is all a simple circle..."
-
He pulls back his robe, showing the burning scar that runs along his arm and holds it next to Yellow Girls hand.
-
Kaluani: "Pain turns to wounds. Wounds turn to scars. Scars turn to memories. And memories... turn to sadness."
-
Kaluani looks at Yellow Girl for a moment. Slowly, he reaches out with his hand for her face, but stops shortly before. He closes his open hand, lets his arm fall down and turns away his face.
-
Kaluani: "Let's take you to the medics."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 am

But Yellow Girl doesnt move, she still stands there, fixing a point on the opposite wall with her look. Then Yellow Girl closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and opens her eyes again. She turns to Kaluani, who waits that Yellow Girl follows him, his arm, which the burning scar, is still reach out in her direction. Yellow Girl steps one step closer and takes Kaluanis arm with her healthy one.
-
Yellow Girl: “Sometimes scars are important, important to know what is the right thing in the future life. You wouldnt have this one, if I werent around you in the past.”
-
She releases Kaluanis hand, takes the towel and wraps it again around her still bleeding hand. Then she turns around and makes some steps forward to bring distance between her and Kaluani.
-
Yellow Girl: “Mystery is here, I felt him all the time, but after last Sunday its clear that he is here and he watches me. So please, please dont be around me.”
-
Her voice trembles and she pauses a moment, obviously to bring back her control.
-
Yellow Girl: “I said it earlier tonight. Leave me alone, because Loneliness is the only thing I want at the moment, because its the safest thing for all around me.”
-
She turns around again to look into Kaluanis eyes. Tears can be now noticing on her cheeks.
-
Yellow Girl: “I beg you, please leave me alone.”
-
She lost her voice and stumbles back a bit, then turns around and leave the scene.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 am

Kaluani stands in the floor, looking after the leaving Yellow Girl.
-
Kaluani: "Yellow? I am a man of honour, and that is why I respect the wishes of a woman. Especially if it is someone so important like you. Will you just answer me one more question before you leave?"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:00 am

Yellow Girl stops, she props herself on the wall with her healthy hand and just wait, what Kaluani had to say, without turning around.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:23 am

Kaluani sighs and waits for a moment. It seems he is struggling to find the words he wants to say. After some moments, he holds on to the chain around his neck. He looks to Yellow Girl, then to the chain and then again back to her before starting to talk.
-
Kaluani: "Thank you. You said that sometimes scars are needed to remind you of what is right in the future. This one does as well, but you do not listen to it.
I told you earlier that I would take every risk to protect you as long as you don't give up yourself. This scar running along my arm reminds me of this promise. It is a symbol to me and I will carry it with pride, as it reflects my decision. My decision, which was to go through everything that "Mystery" could ever possibly throw at me, my decision to fight at your side, whatever, do you understand me here, WHATEVER the cost may be. Even if this scar would be running along my whole body, nothing would fill me with more pride, as it is a sign of my promise... to the woman..."

He struggles, looking around. No one exept the two is seen on the floor.
"To the only woman in the past twenty years or so I do not want to lose to anyone. The so called "Woman without fear". I know Loneliness, Yellow, believe me. I know the bitter taste of it very well. And since I know it so well, I can tell you that it is no solution to any kind of problem. It will only make things worse. Just once... Yellow... Just once trust in the right person."
-
Yellow Girl still doesn't turn around or look at Kaluani, who slowly turns his head down in sadness.
-
Kaluani: "But... as to my question... I said I am a man of honor. And I will keep to my word that I respect your wishes. But just answer me this question: Is it honorable to follow a rule even if you know it is not right anymore? Is it honorable to follow a rule, even if you know that the one asking you to do so is not so sure about it either?"
-
Kaluani looks to the ground now, his long white hair falling in front of his face so we can't see it anymore.
-
Kaluani: "Just tell me... If you always follow the rules, go the most logic way and keep others higher than yourself. Are you suddenly dishonorable if you ... just once... listen to your heart instead of the rules, instead of following what sounds like the most logic solution?"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down