Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit)

2 posters

Go down

A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit) Empty A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit)

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 am

The crowd bursts into applause as Z Rapper races down to the ring with a gold plated microphone, amazingly.
-
Z Rapper slides into the ring.
-
A beat plays and the crowd instinctively starts clapping to the beat of the music....
-
Z Rapper: "Z Rapper, one-two one-two.
Z Rapper, one-two one-two.
The Spirit, he's the man
that I'm singing about.
He likes to wear a mask
and put up a bout!
I've defeated him once
and it's about to be twice,
the referee's about
to tap the mat once or thrice!"

-
Right as the crowd is really getting into it...
-
(OOC: Cue the Spirit)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit) Empty Re: A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit)

Post  Z Rapper Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:39 pm

(OOC: If the Spirit doesn't show up to answer this, then maybe his entrance to start the match will interrupt it.)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit) Empty Re: A rap on a match (Open to The Spirit)

Post  The Spirit Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 pm

The Spirit walks out and claps his hands slowly as he stares at Z Rapper before he starts to talk.
-
The Spirit: "Nice little rhymes you go there. I will admit that you did beat me once.... But I can guarantee you that it will NOT happen again. I hope you are ready, because tonight you better get ready to panic... for your life."
-
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down