Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!)

4 posters

Go down

Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!) Empty Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!)

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 pm

The camera catches the ringside with the great ship on it. The entrance music of SpeedHawk is played, but the only thing happening is that callum appears, flying through the arena. He is wearing a colorful attire that makes him look like a stupid parrot.
-
After some time, we hear loud laughter from beneath the deck. A rolled "RRRR" is to be heard throughout all of the hall. "Harrrrharrr!"
-
Suddenly, SpeedHawk comes in, he is pulling something behind him on a greater string of rope. He stops at the entrance, breathing. He is wearing a fully-fledged pirate attire, including an Eye-patch over his fighting mask, a hook that is attached to his upper arm.
-
SpeedHawk: "Boy, this thing is heavy. I wonder why?"
-
He pulls a bit more and it comes to light that he is pulling a rubber boat. It is already filled with air and we can see different items inside. One being a wooden stick that could be supposed to be a leg, a little chest, mussels and lots of useless looking stuff.
-
After he manages to pull the boat down the hallway and all, which takes some time, he finally turns around to greet the fans! He cheers for them, gives a loud "ARRRR" and then climbs the ring boat from the outside without using the intended ladder.
-
SpeedHawk: "gooood to be here tonight! this ring is fantastic! I love it, love it, love it... Hey, that sounds funny. Who can say it seven times fast without biting his own tongue? Iloveitloveitloveitloveitliveutloviet... DANG! I can't! Don't try this at home kids, we're professionally trained wrestlers, and if you try what we do, you might ... er... well... twist your tongue on that! Thats right, only talkasfastasIdoifyouhavemadeaprofessionalcareeerasawrestler!"
-
SpeedHawk now hangs from the figure at the gallon, he looks a bit like he was an ape fooling around.
-
SpeedHawk: "ohhh, this place is simply great! hey, have you all heard the great news? I just had a look at this card where all the people are listed that are supposed to fight an' all! not only did my good friend M.Page get a cool match against that huge guy... Luosthgil... I still don't know how to spell that strange name, but whatever! Isn't it grand?"
-
Speedhawk climbs up the galleon, balancing on the long wooden stick there and walks inside the ring where an irritated referee is waiting. He jumps up one of the barrels in the corner, making a looking gesture.
-
SpeedHawk: "And I have seen I have some fun match against Apple Rapple! That will be fun, although I do not hope to injure that miss aboard this ship... The match card said something like "Honeymoon" or such a thing."
-
Referee: "Hardcore, Mister Hawk, Hardcore. And it is a climb the mast match..."
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh, Hardcore? Well, that's nearly the same as honeymoon, isn't it? I am sure M.Page would have been jealous anyways. But it's not that important. Just time to fool around and have some fun aboard this great ship! Come on fans, let's all sing a song worthy to this ship!"
-
SpeedHawk kneels down, then dashes upwards in a great jump, landing on the bridge of the ship, right next to the steering wheel. He grabs hold of some of the rigs and climbs up some to a point where he can overlook the whole audience. He then entwines his feet with the rig in a very professional manner, then turns to the fans and starts clapping to a rhythm.
-
SpeedHawk: "I have been working on a ship for some time before coming a wrestler, so don't worry about me! I could do this all d..."
-
Suddenly, he slips and for a moment it looks as if he is falling down, but his entwined feet keep him, so now he is simply hanging in the rig, his head turned downside.
-
SpeedHawk: "Not so bad either! fun! ok, now let's do it!"
-
He starts clapping again and the audience slowly turns in with him.
-
SpeedHawk: "Yoho, yoho... A pirate's life for me..." The moment he starts tuning in the further parts, all of the audience tune in and sing with him as if it were a huge live-concert. The atmosphere is freaking amazing! "We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot...
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. "

-
SpeedHawk seems to be having a lot of fun, seemingly unaware that tonights match has any importance or is even a belt match...
-

(OoC: Maybe someone wants to join in and tell Hawk he has to fight for the Will of Fire or someone simply wants to stop his crazy mood and singing Wink )

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!) Empty Re: Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!)

Post  Arch Reaper Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 am

Suddenly a sinister singing voice can be heard all around the arena.
-
Voice: "Yoho..Yoho..A pirate's life..for me.."
-
Arch Reaper comes out from the entrance with his hair covering his face and points at Speedhawk as the people boos hard.
-
Arch Reaper: "Or should i say..A pirate's death for you..eheheh"
-
Arch Reaper begins to walk towards the ring as the crowd chants "You suck". He rolls into the ring and pulls his hair back with his left hand looking like a demented psycho. Then he looks up at Speedhawk.
-
Arch Reaper: "I'm so sick of you and your bullshit..I told you to take me seriously..But you keep disrespecting me..And that..Will be your downf..Shut the hell up you f*ckin swines..! Show some respect for your next Will of Fire Champion..!"
-
The crowd boos even louder and Arch Reaper looks up at Speedhawk again.
-
Arch Reaper: "That will be your downfall..I'll cripple you to a point that will make you forfeit not only the match..But your career too..Then..I will climb the mast to claim what's mine..And then..I will drag you to the back..End your life..And feast..with..your..flesh..ehehe.."
-
Arch Reaper lowes his mic while staring at Speedhawk with a bloodthirsty look on his face.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!) Empty Re: Having fun? (open to all of SpeedHawks friends and enemies alike - come on in and make fun of me!)

Post  Infinity Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Suddenly a voice can be hearing in the whole arena. “Here is the key! Philosophy! Freaks like you, just need Infinity.”
-
After this the entrance music from Infinity starts to play. The boos about Arch Reaper in the crowd change to loud cheers as Infinity steps into the arena.
-
She is wearing one of this typical pirate-like dress and makes her way to the ship and to Speedhawk, who still hangs in the rig and Arch Reaper, who just stands there and stares towards her.
-
On the ship Infinity steps a bit closer to Arch Reaper and just stands there. After some seconds she makes a grimace, obviously in disgust of Arch Reaper. She turns around and leaves him, without saying a word to him. Then she points to Speedhawk and shakes her head.
-
Infinity: “What are you doing? Come down, now!”
-
Speedhawk, still hanging in the rig, trys to get free of it. It lasts a bit until he stands next to Infinity. She gets closer to him and pets Callum, who by now sits down on Speedhawks shoulder. Suddenly she slaps Speedhawk right into his face and gets back one step again.
-
Infintiy: “Wake up and stop doing freaky things. You have to fight against this really ugly guy” She turns around and points to Arch Reaper “And you have to win it, because you will fight for the title, to get Champion. Should I spell it for you. You fight tonight to become Champion.”
-
The last sentence she speaks very slowly, so that Speedhawk really recognize, what she is talking about. Then she gets closer to him and lays both hands around his neck.
-
Infinity: “And after you finished this guy and bring the gold with you, you will have enough time to make fun and doing freaky things. And maybe you find the time to visit me and help me to get out of this dress.”
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 pm

M.Page: "Ahoy ! Ahoy ! Hmmm ... were i put my rhum ? it was right there 5 minute ago ... Ah Well ill go find another one then ... "
-
Appenratly as we can see on the titantron, M.Page is in the ship , he is in the cave ... were all the stock is ... we can see him with a pirate costume.
-
M.Page: "There it is ! i knew that i saw some Barrel back there ..."
-
M.Page put the rhum barrel on the cave hallway , he turn back to take his pirate hat , and a litle pirate run and take the rhum barrel , M.Page turn back and he saw the litle pirate running with is rhum
-
M.Page: "oh you motherf*cker you are the one who stole all my rhum!"
-
He starting to run after him , as they climb up on the stairs , M.Page and litle pirate apear were Arch reaper , Infitity and Speedhawk was standing, The litle pirate run right into Arch reaper that made him drop the barrel , M.Page saw the barrel rolling , he run to it by pushing arch reaper who was right in front of him , he finnaly took the barrel in his hand , he open it and found that nothing was in this barrel ...
-
M.Page: "What the ... Huh ?! were the f*ck are we ?"
-
M.Page look around him and saw that he was in the arena ...
-
M.Page: "Hey Speedhawk ! did we arrive to our destination ? that dosen't look like the paradise island ... OHHH i forgot ! '' Arrrr"
-
M.Page laugh and walk ... he realize that Arc reaper and infinty was right in front of him ... he srcatch his forhead and saw the dwarf pirate ...
-
M.Page: "Hey buddy , were the hell did you hide the rhum ?"
-
Apperently the dwarf pirate was drunk ass hell ... so M.Page din't ask other question ... M.Page decide to sit on a barrel to watch the action on the boat ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Reaper Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 am

Arch Reaper looks at all the people in the ring and looks confused. Suddenly he hits the dwarf pirate in the skull with a roundhouse kick, pulls his hair with his right hand and furiously stares at Speedhawk.
-
Arch Reaper: "When you're around..Everything is pathetic..You atract all the crap that exists around us.."
-
Arch Reaper slowly turns his head and stares at Infinity with a demented look on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "You..Who the hell do you think you are, you transvestite..? And put some clothes on, you bitch..As you said..This is a championship match..Not a place to get a date or act like an whore..Grow up, little child.."
-
Arch Reaper slowly turns his head and stares at M.Page with a sadistic smile on his face.
-
Arch Reaper: "And you..As I said..You're the example of all the pathetic things that Speedhawk usually atracts..Can't you get a spotlight of your own..? Always depending on this piece of sh*t..Or do you want me to finish what i started when I kicked your ass so hard that you couldn't get up anymore..? You represent all that's wrong around this fed..Well..not only you.."
-
Arch Reaper looks around at the crowd and then at each one that is standing in the ring.
-
Arch Reaper: "Each and everyone of you..Represents the rotten side of this fed..And I don't understand how Kaluani keeps you around when he's got someone..Like me..Someone that knows what the people wants to watch..Someone that possesses all the tools to make this fed the best of all time..And tonight..I'll prove..Just that..Now F*ck off and watch me become a legend..ahahah.."
-
Arch Reaper lowes his mic, looks at his three foes with a lunatic smile on his face as he awaits for them to go away.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am

SpeedHawk looks around, but as a first thing, he swings around with Infinity, leans her down and gives her a deep kiss. He also starts twiddling at her dress, but she gives him an angry look as he does, so he stops.
-
SpeedHawk: "Sure babe. Whatever you want. Defeat Miss Apple Rapple to win something somehow important. Champion ship. I mean, is it this great ship we're on? This is a ship worthy of champs, that's right. Great thing, we can then set sail and sail all over the world!"
-
He then looks over to M.Page, raising his eyebrows. He grins.
-
SpeedHawk: "And hey... Pagey! ARR, you can be our chief mate! ARRR! Hm."
-
SpeedHawk lifts Infinity up, and obviously he starts thinking about something.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey, Apple Rapple, we still need someone who would cook on that ship, are you capable to do the dishes and make a good salad? Healthy food is important if you would be staying aboard my champion ship which I'll win tonight!"
-
All participants in the ring shake their heads...

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down