Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis)

4 posters

Go down

Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis) Empty Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis)

Post  Damien Darkness Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 am

The lights dim as Damien Darkness comes out to face the crowd. Once the boos settle down, he raises the microphone to his mouth.
-
Damien Darkness: "Shut up, you drunken rum-swilling idiots and listen to the Lord of Evil. Tonight, I have a Walk the Plank match, which I'm not even clear on the rules. Upper management, in their infinite wisdom, has put me up against my old friend James Young, who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Oh, I also get Alexis, the French Canadian princess who I was handling quite easily in our match before the ref declared it a draw. Also, Hemmorhoid, who should probably be in a "Limp the Plank" match after the crippling beatdown he received last week."
-
The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
Damien Darkness: "I wish they let me make my own matches around here, because this one is just sad. I hope the other three morons that I'm fighting tonight bring their "A" game, or this is going to be one quick victory for me. Also, if Kaluani tries to make me wear a puffy pirate shirt, he'll definitely be feeling my wrestling boot firmly planted up his rectum."
-
ooc - anyone else want to comment? next!
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis) Empty Re: Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis)

Post  Kaluani Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm

The titantron flashes and a ship-shaped ring appears on it. We see that the whole ring is like a miniature-version of an old pirate ship. It has two masts, the ropes are inside the railing, barrels and other equipment is lying all around the ringside. On the two sides of the ring, we see two planks being attached.
-
Kaluani appears under the titantron a smile on his face.
-
Kaluani: "Well, well, "Walk the Plank"... it's pretty easy, quite like a smaller version of a royal rumble. It's as simple as that: The only way to eliminate your enemy is to have him walk the plank and jump outside, leaving the ring and touching the concrete outside after he walked down the plank. If he is tossed out over the top rope, it doesn't count, he is then allowed to jump right back in, the only way to eliminate is to have him walk the entire plank and shove him out of the ring at the end of it! The audience and I don't care if you hit him down the plank all the way, throw one of those barrels after him to make him loose balance... simply let them walk the plank and be the last one left!"

-

Last edited by Kaluani on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis) Empty Re: Walk the Plank (Open to Hem, JY, and Alexis)

Post  Hemorrhage Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Hemorrhage comes out to the entrance ramp with a mic in hand.
-
Hemorrhage: "Walk the Plank". I like the sound of it. So tell me Kal, what does the winner get in return?"
-
{OOC: Back to Kal or anyone else}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm

-
James walks out with a twisted smile written over his face, which is actually bleeding, he also has a mic and a knife in his hand. As he stares at Damien Darkness and Hemorrhage, he raises the mic to his lips.
-
James: "One by one everything will fall, and tonight in the 'Walk the Plank' Match, you will soon find out what I will be having the last laugh!!"
-
James raises the knife to show the blood that is on it as he continues to wear that twisted smirk over his face. It become obvious that James had cut his scars with his knife to start the bleeding once again. James stares at the two in the ring before.
-
James: "I wonder what Alexis would think of me now? I used to try to get her to get dates with me, but I don't think she want to now!!"
-
James starts to laugh sarcastically with a hint of insanity in it.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Damien Darkness laughs at James Young.
-
Damien Darkness: "James, you call that bleeding? Remember back to when I smashed your face in with a steel chair, or our Last Blood match, or any other time you've stepped into the ring with me. I'm supposed to pity you or think you're psychotic because you can cut yourself with that little knife? I'll be sure to give you a couple of extra shots in the match tonight to make you a crimson mask and then we'll see how pretty you think you are."
-
Damien looks over at Hemorrhage.
-
Damien Darkness: "It shouldn't matter to you what the winner is going to get, since you're not going to win this thing. Why don't you just go home and leave this match to people with two good legs."
-
(ooc - next)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Hemorrhage: "Alright, listen you two. I have beaten you both in the past and I'm sure I can beat both of you at the same time even with a banged up leg!"
-
{OOC:next}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 pm

James simply looks bemused before he points out something.
-
James: "In case you haven't noticed this, but where is Alexis? Cause I swear that she is suppose to come out and say a few words before the match, considering its traditional these days."
-
James looks around while the crowd start to cheer on for Alexis to come out and say something, most likely due to the fact that James actually wondered about her.
-
James: "No! Wait! I remember where she is! She's most likely with one of the guys backstage and is on her knees right now, if you get what I mean?"
-
The crowd starts to boo James for the sexist comment, the female half are obviously the loudest half of the crowd. James simply shrugs at the booing.
-
James: "Now in the ring right now however, we have the Lord of Darkness, who goes by the name of DAMIEN DARKNESS!!"
-
James points to Damien who the fans boo.
-
James: "By the way, when are you having some Gothic girls round again? Cause they were some cute girls. .. Er anyway, moving on the the man who I pretty much crippled last week, Hemorrhage, the weakling who will be destroyed by Damien Darkness and myself!!"
-
James smirks causing some of the blood by his lips to run down his face and to drip to the floor.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Darkness Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 am

Damien Darkness laughs at James even harder.
-
Damien Darkness: "Cheap pops? You've reduced yourself to that now? The fans boo me because I'm evil. They boo you because you're a sad excuse for a wrestler and an even sadder excuse for a human. Alexis is a sad excuse for a wrestler, too, but she's hot so the fans cheer regardless. Hemorrhoid over there panders to the lowest common denominator in the crowd, so they cheer for the suck-up. You're all just sad and should crawl away now and find a life so I can just take whatever prize Kaluani dreams up for this stupid match and then find myself the goth girls for the night."
-
(ooc - next)
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down