Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Dunn-Dint (open to Kaluani)

3 posters

Go down

Re-Dunn-Dint (open to Kaluani) Empty Re-Dunn-Dint (open to Kaluani)

Post  Dynamite Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 am

The camera moves backstage in the arena, where you see "Dynamite" Derek Dunn, already in the corner with Shaun Alexander, the new addition to the commentating crowd.
-
Shaun Alexander: "Dynamite" Derek Dunn, we just saw you out at ringside where you did some commentating on the match between Russian and King Killer, now there's definately no love loss between you and Russian. What do you think of his performance tonight?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "What can I say Shaun? You win some, you lose some. I will say that Russian was definately not ready for his match out there. "
-
Shaun Alexander: "So you don't think Boris came out prepared tonite, or do you think possibly that your presence at ringside had some sort of toll on Boris mental capabilities during that match."
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Well Shaun, when you get in to that ring... whether it be on a Thursday night, or a Sunday night here in EFW, you need to be focused on one thing, and one thing only, and that is your opponent standing across from you. If you let these fans, a commentator, or any of your other thoughts interfere with your mindset going in to a match, than you're setting yourself up for failure."
-
Shaun Alexander: "So you're calling Russian a failure here tonite?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "What do you think I would call it? What does any athlete call it when they lose a match? Its a failure. Its a mark in the loss column. Its something that no professional athlete wants to have... but its part of the business we're in Shaun. You win some, you lose some."
-
Shaun Alexander: "Lets get in to some pressing business Dunn. With the Pay Per View less than a week away, and your feud with Russian. Not to mention Spirit and Z Rapper who have been brought in to your feud... Do you see yourself competing at Pirate Panic? And if so, whom do you want, and what type of match do you want?"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Honestly, I do see myself competing at Pirate Panic. As far as whom I'll be in the ring with? Couldn't care less. It's really going to come down to what Kaluani sees in my future. Whether it be a one on one... Hardcore match with Russian... "
-
The crowd can be heard screaming in the background, liking the idea of the match.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "or maybe Kaluani will put us in ... perhaps a Triple Threat Match with either Spirit or Z Rapper??"
-
The crowd erupts once again at the thought of the Triple Threat Match.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Who knows, they're may even be a chance to team up with another athlete and do this tag team style one more time!"
-
The crowd continuing its cheering, the arena shaking to the screams of the crowd still in attendance.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "The point is, I don't care what kind of match... I don't care who its against, and I don't care who..."
-
(time to interrupt Russian)

Last edited by Dynamite on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Re-Dunn-Dint (open to Kaluani) Empty Re: Re-Dunn-Dint (open to Kaluani)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Boris bursts into the scene, looking incensed. He shoves the interviewer out of the way, grabbing his microphone.
-
Boris: "Let us get something straighting here comrade Dunn. If not for you poking your snout in where it is not wanted, match against Killer would have different result. Not to mention the fact that the GM is wanting much from Russian Bear, making fight a few days apart. Enough of horse play Dunn. I want to teach you meaning of respect at PPV. You might even ask your diapered ghost friend Spirit to be coming for beating."
-
Boris stands face to face with Dunn, as both men stare each other down.
-
Boris: "Your streaking of losses says more about who you are Firecracker, than your mouth ever will."
-
((OOC - Back to you Dunn, unless Spirit wants to come in.))
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

The lights suddenly go out, and as it goes back on, The Spirit can be seen standing next to Russian and Dunn.
-
The Spirit: "Coming for beating you say Boris? The last time Dunn and I had a singles match with you, you were the one getting the beating. And no one wants anymore of your face, Russian."
-
The Spirit turns to Dunn then continues speaking
-
The Spirit: "Seeing as you are determined to get a piece of Boris, maybe I will let you have all the fun.. or not."
-
The Spirit turns back to Boris
-
The Spirit: "HOWEVER, I do have some business to take care with your lil rapping buddy Z Rapper. I will beat him so hard that MAYBE he can then count past two."
-
(OOC: Back to you Russian / Z Rapper. Triple Threats are really hard to edit so I don't know if Kaluani is going to do it or not. Maybe 2 singles or another tag?)
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:32 am

Looks at Russian, and than back at Spirit and than takes a step back, helping Shaun Alexander back to his feet. Brushing him off and telling him to get on his way with a simple hand motion. Before turning his attention back to Spirit.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Spirit, who in the world invited you out here? Seriously, you really, really disgust me. And what the hell is with that dollar store costume? Seriously? Did you get it from a thrift store? An outlet? Whats the deal? I actually think I wore that in elemtary school to a halloween party? You're a grown man Spirit... get with the program."
-
Walks up to Spirit and taps him on the head.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Use your brain here little man. Whats with the costume anyways? Oh it doesn't matter, if I was that ugly I'd hide my face too. Hell under that mask... "
-
Looks towards the camera and than back at Russian.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Hell you're probably as ugly as this son of a bitch over here."
-
Slowly walking back over to Russian getting face to face.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "For the last month Russian, me and you have gone after each other tooth and nail."
-
Looks a little closer at Russian to make sure he actually has teeth. Slowly nodding his head.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "All I can say is this....you and I, we dont' see eye to eye. But we can give these fans what they want... a one on one show down. A fast moving, action packed, submission squeezing, power pinning, trademark hitting, finisher banging match that these fans will remember forever...."
-
Just as thats being said, Dunn sees Kaluani standing behind Spirit as he comes out of his office, over hearing all the comotion in the hallway, Kaluani approaches the group.
-
(OOC: open to Kaluani.. time for you to decide the match and who I face Smile )
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down