Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani)

2 posters

Go down

I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani) Empty I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Yellow Girl Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Yellow Girl can be seen in a locker room. Her sport bag is lying on the floor next to her. She stands in front of the locker, obviously unsure what to do next.
-
She turns around and leans now at the locker. Her eyes are closed and some seconds nothing happens, then a little smile can be noticing on her face. She mumbles something unhearable.
-
After this she opens her eyes again and sits down on the bank in the middle of the room. She graps her sportbag and puts a pencel and a piece of paper out of it. She start to writing something, the camera gets closer to read it.
-
I cant believe that you really survives this explosion. Its a really good feeling to know you are in good health and I want to be sure, that this is now for a long long time. But I cant stay here. I must leave here. Whoever Mystery is, he will find me again. And I know he will try to finish his cruel plans.
I dont want to maroon you, so I will go with EFW on tour now, but please let me go then, thats the only thing I want to do, for you.

-
She puts the piece of paper and leaves the locker room. The cameraman followes her. She stops in front of Kaluanis office and hesitates a moment. Then knocks at the door. Nothing is heard inside, so she opens the door slowly and walks inside.
-
Betty noticing her, squeaks and shoves around Yellow Girl, obviously happy to see her again.
-
Yellow Girl: “Hey Betty! Its great to see you in good health too.”
-
Betty hustles Yellow Girl a bit, obviously to push her to the chair in front of the desk.
-
Yellow Girl: “Stop Betty! I dont want to stay here. I only had a message for Kaluani”
-
She hands the piece of paper to Betty, which takes it with her mouth.
-
Yellow Girl: “Make sure, he gets this message. Ok Betty?”
-
Betty squeaks and shoves around Yellow Girl, who turns around to leave the office. She opens the door and steps outside, before she closes the door behind her, she turns around again.
-
Yellow Girl: “Good bye, Betty!”
-
Then she closes the door and leaves the scene towards her locker room.
-

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Kaluani Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 am

(OOC: I am going to slightly use YG to bring the RP a bit further than just a few sentences Smile, I hope you like the result. If anything is not in order and you think YG woudl have reacted differently, just tell me and we'll change it! This is, more or less, my offer to you in this RP
Also, if you want to make a sentence or something else as interruptions, don't hesitate - just PM me and I'll insert!)

As Yellow Girl closes the door behind her, she stops for a second and sighs. Just as she is about to leave, a hand raises and catches her by the arm. From behind her, we can hear a voice.
-
Voice: "Don't go."
-
Yellow Girl turns around and the camera reveals Kaluani standing next to her. He has his usual warm smile on his face as Yellow looks at him for a moment, just before she stares to the ground.
-
Kaluani: "Don't say a word. I think I know exactly what you wanted in my office. Come, have a short walk with me?"
-
Kaluani doesn't wait for her to answer, but instead softly pulls her down the corridor. First, she resists following him, but Kaluani simply stands naxt to her, not letting go his hand from her arm.
-
Kaluani: "Please. It won't take long and I need to tell you some very important things."
-
Yellow Girl sighs, but then follows Kaluani down the floor. As they pass door after door, Kaluani starts talking.
-
Kaluani: "I want to show you something special I made up here. Something I always need when I am around somewhere."
-
They walk down a long floor, pass another door, turn right and then end up right in front of another door.
-
Kaluani: "This is my new training room. Whenever I am unsure of things, feel afraid or just don't know what to do... I go training, as long as my body can take it. This has made me even stronger in body."
-
Kaluani pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the door. He opens it and enters together with Yellow Girl. She walks around, seemingly impressed by the great room. It has lots of wooden figures standing around, a ring, several sandbags and many other devices. The ground is in the same grass as is his office and the walls seem to be naturally carved out of stone. Silently, Kaluani closes the door behind the two.
-
Kaluani: "I... realized something in the past few weeks and I need to tell you, although I am unsure if I can."
-
Yellow Girl turns around, looking at him a bit unsure herself.
-
Kaluani: "Since I left my home, Eranour, I haven't had anyone." He has to laugh for a moment. "Well, besides Betty. Betty is a good soul! But still, I was lonely. All I know is fighting, all I know is keeping things going. Fighting as hard as one can, and as long as one can. And if you do that long enough, you start forgetting that there can be anything else besides fighting."
-
All the time he was talking, Kaluani walks around between the wooden figures. Suddenly, he stops, looking at Yellow Girl. His look has something yet unknown from him. It is a mixture of sorrow and fear.
-
Kaluani: "I am a man of honor and a man of my word. I can remember me saying that I am not afraid of Mr. Mystery that is behind you and I can remember saying that I will always be there to help you, as long as you trust in yourself and fight for yourself. I am a man of my word. Can you remember that too?"
-
Kaluani walks close to Yellow Girl, looks deep into her eyes, which shy away from him. The moment she turns away, he sighs and does a few steps backwards until he is a few feet away. She is still staring at some point far away.
-
So they stand in the training room for a few seconds, none of them saying anything. The one to break the silence is Yellow Girl, who starts walking to the door, her hands shiver and we can see that she obviously is still in fear of risking more than her only life. She gabs on the doorknob as Kaluani interrupts her in her actions.
-
Kaluani: "I can see you are still afraid. I can see that you know as well what it means to be lonely. Isn't loneliness more scary than a simple threat, faced..." Kaluani stops for a second, searching for the right words "with a good friend? Listen to me one more second, and afterwards, you can go wherever you want. I have the original of your contract right here. If you want to, I'll rip it apart right here afterwards. Just let me speak my words."
-
Yellow Girl lets go of the doorknob and turns around to Kaluani, still staring at the ground.
-
Kaluani: "Thank you. In the past few weeks, I.... I... dammit." He smashes one fist at one of the wooden figures, then turns around so that Yellow Girl can't look at his face anymore. "You know, training was everything that was important besides my work. If you say work is the blood of life, then training and my training room... is my heart."
-
Kaluani takes out a piece of paper and a key, then approaches Yellow Girl and hands both over to her. As he does so, his white robe slides backa bit and we can see his arm and can see that there is an obvious burning scar along his forearm. Kaluani pulls his robe back over his whole arm very fast.
-
Kaluani: "This is your original contract. Do with it what you want. The key is a key to this... my training room. I wanted you to have it."
-
Kaluani turns around and takes some fast steps to bring distance between him and Yellow Girl. After he is a few feet away, his back turned to Yellow Girl and his hands both clenched to trembling fists, he adds: "That's all. You're free to go wherever you want now."
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani) Empty Re: I cant stay here! (Open to Kaluani)

Post  Yellow Girl Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 am

(OOC: Difficult really difficult to write this. I hope my message I want to transport is clear and I hope everything is ok for you too. Everyone who knows me, knows that I love it dramatic Wink )

Yellow Girl stands near the door and she looks on the paper and the key, which Kaluani handed her. She bends down and lays both, the paper and the key, down on the floor next to the door. Then she walks some steps towards Kaluani, who still has turned his back to Yellow Girl. She puts a hand on Kaluanis shoulder and turns him around slowly to look into his eyes.
-
Yellow Girl: “I am not afraid of any threat against me. I will fight with full power against every threat, which standing in my way. But ...”
-
She takes Kaluanis arm, pulls back his robe a bit and we can see his arm with the burning scar. She runs her hand over the scar in a very careful way, than looks again into Kaluanis eyes, but still holding his hand.
-
Yellow Girl: “But I havent the power again to fight against a threat, which involves friends of mine.”
-
Her voice trembles, she releases Kaluanis hand, turns around and makes some steps away from him.
-
Yellow Girl: “He takes away Lobo from me. He killed him and it brokes my heart. But you were here, you stood next to me you helped me. And then he bombed you and something died in me.”
-
She stands still some steps away from Kaluani but turns around and looks into his eyes again.
-
Yellow Girl: “I havent the power to take this risk again. I havent the power to handle this fear that he will try it again.”
-
She makes some steps back towards the door.
-
Yellow Girl: “I really would like to fight with you against every threat, that threaten you. But Mystery is too powerful. We know nothing about him, he is a ghost and he is a killer.”
-
Some tears can be seen now on Yellow Girls cheeks.
-
Yellow Girl: “I dont want to lose you, but one thing is more important, I dont want that your life is in danger again.”
-
She turns around and walks towards the door. She takes a look at the paper and the key lying on the floor and sighs.
-
Yellow Girl: “As I wrote you in the message I left behind in your office. I will be a member of your federation for this first season to finish the tour, after this I will leave, Yellow Girl pauses a moment just to know you are save.”
-
She looks again down to the paper and the key, which lays on the floor next to the door. She hesitates a moment and then bends down to take it from the floor. After this she leaves Kaluanis training room without turning around.
-
On the floor next to the door something flashes up. The camera zooms closer and we can see the key, that Kaluani hands to Yellow Girl.
-

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:16 pm

(OOC: After our short talk and since i know where we are heading... this was WONDERFUL! and leaves me with the feeling of "Hum... what to say anymore" - I'll give it a try for a finishing touch.)

We can see Kaluani in the training room, the door just closes behind yellow Girl. Kaluani looks on the burning scar on his arm, his face filled with pain. He looks after Yellow Girl, but then he shakes his head. He turns around, lays down his robe and starts bashing a sandbag. The camera closes in on him just as he whispers some words.
-
Kaluani: "There is only one threat that is dangerous to me. And it is no threat to my life through bombs or any physical damage... That threat is..."
-
The screen fades to black just this moment.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down