Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pills (Part One) (Closed)

Go down

The Pills (Part One) (Closed) Empty The Pills (Part One) (Closed)

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Mike Zuchas: "Ladies and gentlemen, as you all recall, last week, Jimmy Clerk won a match against Arch Reaper and retained his Will of Fire Championship. Before that match, it was agreed that if Arch Reaper lost the match, he would take the pills that Bulldozer usually takes to heal himself.”
-
Gene Davis: "Indeed Mike and we wondered for a week what happened to Arch Reaper after that. Well, the waiting is over because we’re going to show you the first footage of what happened one week ago, right after our show.”
-
The Titantron flashes on
-
Arch Reaper is outside of the arena, wearing his blood stained clothes, walking slowly, staring at the floor and his hair covering the half of his face that has the scar on. It doesn’t seem that he realizes the presence of a camera as he continues to walk towards a dim light area. The camera is following Arch Reaper, when suddenly he bumps against a couple that was heading on the inverse direction. Arch Reaper stops and looks at them
-
Arch Reaper: "Sorry..My bad..”
-
Arch Reaper continues his way towards the dim light area as the couple looks at him. Suddenly, He stops and begins to breathe in difficulty and quickly enters in a dark alley that is right next to him. We can hear screams of pain coming from it. The camera approaches it, turns the camera’s light on and we see Arch Reaper on his knees, with his arms around his belly, leaning with his head on the floor.
-
Arch Reaper: “This hurts..so much..that idiot gave me too many pills..But..I’ve never felt like this before..All this peace inside me..All the hatred..Gone..I can’t endure this..ahh..I need it..My..bloodthirst..My purpose of life..It can’t be..Gone..”
-
Arch Reaper passes out because of the pain and the camera slowly fades. The Titantron flashes off.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down