Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get ready for the slaughter

2 posters

Go down

Get ready for the slaughter Empty Get ready for the slaughter

Post  Arch Reaper Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 am

A camera goes into a dim light room where we can see a vulture sitted against the wall over something. When the camera aproaches the vulture, we realize that's Arch Reaper sitted over a tied up woman who looks desperate and struggles to get out of that situation. Then we hear Arch Reaper singing with a low, almost whispering voice while staring at the woman and brushing her hair with his right hand
-
Arch Reaper: "Why do you fear the reaper... You don't need to cry... I'm just a blood seeker... So now..you..have..to..die.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at the camera with a satisfied, sadistic smile.
-
Arch Reaper: "Tonight..the Pig's ass pile of crap known as Moron Page..will understand why this is the worst night of his filthy life..Page..All your nightmares..all your worst thoughts..are nothing compared to what will happen to you in my slaughteryard.."
-
Arch Reaper looks at the lady and then at the camera again.
-
Arch Reaper: "You must be wondering why this lady is here with me..well..the answer is very simple..i thought i could show you what i'm going to do with you tonight in our "match"..but i've got a better idea..i will keep that in mistery and let all the sadistic minds here in Blarbelona, or whatever this place is called, make a picture in their heads of what will happen to you..ehehehe"
-
Suddenly, the light goes out and we hear some movement and then a loud and disturbing scream. A moment later all we hear is a sadistic laugh.
-
[OOC - to be added before the match that is before my match]

Last edited by Arch Reaper on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Get ready for the slaughter Empty Re: Get ready for the slaughter

Post  MPage Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

After the litle scary speech of Arch Reaper, we can hear some laughing came from M.Page locker room, as the camera enter in the room, we can see our wrestler sitting in his couch with his pack of 24 beer and some good BBQ Chips ... as the camera turn to the T.V we can barely see that M.Page was watching the Arch reaper Speech.
-
M.Page: "What the fuck is that?! Can anyone tell me why this guy is still in this federation? Damn! Somehow this piece of shit should have eat someone head to be part of the EFW, but it's still cool to watch, i was about to go rent a horror movie, i got enough horror sequence for today."
-
M.page took a sip of his beer, as we can see he drank most of his 24 ... we can also see that M.Page is a little bit drunk ...
-
M.Page: "Anyways! A letter just came by to advise me about my match against this creep, thank god im too drunk to complain about it ..."
-
Page decide to get up, he took another beer ... actually it was the last one ...
-
M.Page : "Damn im so thirsty, So! After i look at this litle freeky speech. An idea as poped from my head, this creep want blood, this psychopath want to kill me, and this mother*beep* want to win over me, so first i've think about something like, A parking lot match, but then i tought about a last man standing match. Yeah! A last man standing match, i dont give a fuck if i don't get my last man standing match tonight, but i swear to god that i will kick your freaking psycho ass down to hell in a god damn last man standing match! and mister Girl Raper, i will not let you kill anyone else, the next one you will try to kill is only me, and god know that you will have to try a lot and even after one hundred time you will not be able to kill me bitch ..."
-
M.Page finish his beer in three second.
-
M.Page: "Dude, you just mess with the wrong beer drinking mma champion bad ass bitching whooping ass in the whole world and his name ... Well is name will be yell in the crowd tonight, well see us soon bitch ... AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ M.PAGE SAID SO!"
-
M.Page punch the camera and the titantron became black ...
-
( OOC: put this RP just befor my match against Arch Reaper )
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down