Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restoring Power (open to anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Restoring Power (open to anyone) Empty Restoring Power (open to anyone)

Post  Burgerking Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 am

Burger King walks to the ring in silence.
-
Burger King: "Hand me a mic."
-
*CLEARS THROAT*
-
Burger King: "Last week i was defeated by the international Napoleon Bonaparte. This week i want to redeem myself as a respected wrestler. I will challenge the first wrestler who comes out."
-
Burger King waits in silence.
-

Burgerking

Back to top Go down

Restoring Power (open to anyone) Empty Re: Restoring Power (open to anyone)

Post  Dynamite Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 am

The lights Dim and a spot light focuses at the top of the ramp....just then..."This is How we Do" plays on the sound system, as Derek Dunn walks out to the top of the ramp with microphone in hand. Dressed in jeans, a black t-shirt, and a pair of black sunglasses, looking around the arena.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Hell.... (looks around as the crowd erupts) it looks like we both have some soul searching to do. The way I see it...that punk Orange Fetus got lucky last week... (stopping for a moment as he paces back and forth) however...this week...I'm looking for a little redemption myself."
-
Slowly walking towards the ring, moving cautiously to the outside of the ring as he looks up at Burger King.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You want redemption....I want redemption....so what do you say...right here....right now....tonite.... one one one....Submission Match!"
-
Derek Dunn looks around the arena as it lights up...scremaing and hollering can be heard from everyone around - excitement filling the air, as he puts the mic back to his lips
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "That is...if you have what it takes...to step....one on one....with "Dynamite" .....Derek ....Dunn!"
-
Crossing his arms as he looks up at Burger King, lifting his sunglasses up off his eyes on to the top of his head, as his blue eyes are glaring up at him, the mic tucked under his arms, as he tilts his head to the side , awaiting the answer.
-
(open to anybody, especially Burger King)
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgerking Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 am

Burger King: "RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! SUBMISSON MATCH? U GOT IT! Just dont blame me when you're SCREAMING FOR PAIN."
-
Burger King looks around.
-
Burger King: "Where's the ref? Get a ref in here"
-

Burgerking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down