Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best

3 posters

Go down

The Best Empty The Best

Post  arcticterror Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 pm

I haven't realized how awesome this fed is, I was in a random fed for one month, then the UNWA for its last 2 PPV's, then EWF since then. I watched some of the other shows and they are bad, i just wanted to personally thank Kal and everyone else who makes this show great and let a chump like me stay here, thanks again guys.
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

The Best Empty Re: The Best

Post  Snake Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm

To most GMs a fed is a just a way they can beef up their fan count and gain money. Which is also why most quit after a little while.

Bring up feds though you think TWG would either feel all the empty places or delete the lowest level of feds and go back to the original number of feds.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:01 pm

some guys aren't that smart with money either it seems, i watched one feds shows and apparently thee gimmick is that EVERY match is a hardcore match, isn't that extra money?
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Whilst special matches do cost money they also bring in more buys, so depending on your fed level it can benefit you. Admittedly this is what I abused when I was a VGM in an old fed and managed to drag in to the top tier level despite the fed being very lacking in showmanship.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi !

There are some very good federations outside, it's just that you have to hand-pick them.

Stellar Wrestling (Entertainment? Alliance?) , made by Malice (the head of all GM's ATM) is very nice and one of my favorites.

There are some others.

And yes, buying special matches brings you higher ticket sales, that's what I try to use to our advantage this season... No idea how good it may work out, but it brought our last PPV to be our first sold-out show ever Smile
HArdcore is probably one of the best matches for that as it is one of the cheaper ones (additional 5000 FE per HArdcore match for the fed) and brings in additional moves and lots of bleeding probably.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Kaluani wrote:Hi !

There are some very good federations outside, it's just that you have to hand-pick them.

Stellar Wrestling (Entertainment? Alliance?) , made by Malice (the head of all GM's ATM) is very nice and one of my favorites.

There are some others.

And yes, buying special matches brings you higher ticket sales, that's what I try to use to our advantage this season... No idea how good it may work out, but it brought our last PPV to be our first sold-out show ever Smile
HArdcore is probably one of the best matches for that as it is one of the cheaper ones (additional 5000 FE per HArdcore match for the fed) and brings in additional moves and lots of bleeding probably.

Well i know there are some other good ones they can't all be bad i just saying the majority look very poor. Thats interesting how the match type/payoff works though maybe one day i can be a gm and can see what its like in more detail
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Well, don't rely on that! Even the GM's don't know in detail. They just know it affects all the stuff somehow, and that's it Very Happy

But well, I forgot: Thank you for all the compliments! Wink We work hard and are happy for everyone who knows to appreciate that!

And you are right: I was searching for a good alternative to the UNWA ... and ... well... there were none, that's why I needed to make my own Wink
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum