Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clean War (open to civil general and maybe kal)

Go down

A Clean War (open to civil general and maybe kal) Empty A Clean War (open to civil general and maybe kal)

Post  Napoleon Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am

The lights dim as Napoleon's music is heard over the stadium. The room dims and finally fades to darkness. As light refills the dark void, the crowd is dazed as we see Napoleon waiting within the ring.
-
Napoleon: "Tonight i have a match against one of the most rough collar wrestlers in EFW. I doubt my tatics will prevail. I have been contemplating on how i should approach this situation. I have only ruffled up one thought."
-
Napoleon drops his microphone, initiates a militaristic salute, and pulls out a ragged piece of paper from his atire.
-
Napoleon: "I offer you a contract, which states both you and I will adhere to a clean, exciting match pitting wit against wit. No weapons, no cheap shots; a nice match for the fans."
-
Napoleon waits patiently.....
-
(ooc) @civil general: you could either take the good route and accept willingly, or take the "heel" route and start some whatever shit.
@Kal: if civ does decide to take the uncivilized route,is there any way to turn this into more than a regular one fall?
Napoleon
Napoleon

Back to top Go down