Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe I can fly... (Open to TXCE and any others)

2 posters

Go down

I believe I can fly... (Open to TXCE and any others) Empty I believe I can fly... (Open to TXCE and any others)

Post  SpeedHawk Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 pm

SpeedHawk enters the arena. His bird, Callum, is flying around the ringside and SpeedHawk walks down to the ring. Right before it, he turns to the right and walks into the crowd. He jumps over the barricade, walks through the crowd a bit. His way to the ring seems like a strange path through the crowd.
-
It takes a while, but then SpeedHawk simply pulls out a microphone from his pants and starts talking right in the crowd.
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh, I am sorry... I have a schedulede... schudeld... er... well. My match is coming up in a few moments and I can't seem to find the way to the ring. I have such a poor sense of orientation!"
-
The crowd laughs, but then some people point to the ring and help SpeedHawk to go into that direction. SpeedHawk thanks every single person in the crowd that gives him even the slightest and most obvious hint how to get to the ring which is only about 25 metres away. Gene Davids and Mike Zuchas sit at their commentating desks totally amazed by the stupidity of one single person. Only as Callum gives out a scream, SpeedHawk seems to regain his orientation and find his way back to the ring, still giving a thanks and shaking hands with every single fan he passes by.
-
SpeedHawk then jumps to the barricade with an amazing jump and balances there for a moment. He grins before leaping right into the ring from there with one gigantic and fascinating jumpf with a flip!
-
SpeedHawk, back in the ring: "Haha! M.Page told me that my opponent tonight is a strange guy who is a "highflyer". Really, M.Page backstage used that word! "highflyer". Funny, isn't it?"
-
The crowd looks at him with a strange expression. No one gets the joke that SpeedHawk supposes to be there.
-
SpeedHawk: "well, I like to jump as well! It's a lot of fun! Look, I can jump right here!"
-
Speedhawk jumps up and down while continuing.
-
SpeedHawk: "And well... I don't know, can he jump better than this? I don't know, but we will find out soon! Funny, jumping, running, huff, hush, hup, the rope!"
-
SpeedHawk looks as if he could do this all night. He starts running from one side of the ring to the other, stopping in the middle from time to time to make a small jump.
-
SpeedHawk: "and my enemy is a guy called the extra catalysmic emigrant or such a thing... probably he's trouble! We will see!"
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

I believe I can fly... (Open to TXCE and any others) Empty Re: I believe I can fly... (Open to TXCE and any others)

Post  Arch Reaper Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am

Suddenly the Titantron flashes on.
-
We see Arch Reaper layin on the dark alley’s floor. An homeless man shows up and approaches Arch Reaper cautiously.
-
Homeless: “Hey pal, Are you okay?”
-
The homeless guy kneels down near Arch Reaper and checks if he’s breathing.
-
Homeless: “He breathes. Come on pal, get up. This is my home and I’m sleepy. You need to find another home for you.”
-
As the homeless man is shaking Arch Reaper’s body to wake him up, he slowly begins to move. He stands up, but as he tries to keep standing, he helps himself putting both hands against the wall with his head down between his arms. He breathes heavily as he’s trying to recover his breath.
-
The homeless helps Arch Reaper to remain standing and as he begins to feel better, he takes his hands off the wall but keeps staring at the floor. Suddenly we hear a sadistic laugh that slowly turns to a loud maniacal laugh. The homeless seems confused and suddenly Arch Reaper attacks him biting his neck. The homeless man screams in pain and begins to faint. Arch Reaper makes sure that the man is passed out and takes away his mouth from the man's neck. He stands up and looks at the man on the floor.
-
Arch Reaper: “I told you that nothing stops my bloodthirst..I need my hatred..I cannot live without it..This is who I am..ahahah..”
-
Arch Reaper looks at the sky.
-
Arch Reaper: “Speedhawk..This is just the beginning..You’re next..Survive..If..I..Let you..ahahah..”
-
The camera slowly fades and the Titantron flashes off.
-
Arch Reaper
Arch Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum