Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrified!!! (open to Kal)

2 posters

Go down

Terrified!!! (open to Kal) Empty Terrified!!! (open to Kal)

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Yellow Girl can be seen walking around in the backstage area. A patch can be noticing on her forehead, obviously because of the attacks from Mystery last Sunday.
-
Yellow Girl stops in front of a door and the camera turns around and the label on the door shows, that it is her own locker room. Yellow Girl stands there but didnt walk inside. She props herself on the wall next to the locker room with one hand. The hand trembles. Her eyes are closed and she breaths faster.
-
A while nothing happens and then Yellow Girl touches the chain around her neck and the key on the chain lays now into your hand. Her breath normalizes a bit before she leaves the locker room and walks towards a new target.
-
This time she stops in front of the training room from Kaluani. She takes down the chain from her neck, opens the door with the key and gets into it. She puts the chain on again and walks directly to one of the wooden figures inside the locker room.
-
Immediately she starts punching and kicking the wooden figure. She hits hard. It lasts not long that she breaths heavenly and it seems that she isnt really concentrating. Such of the wooden sticks from the wooden figure hits her and suddenly blood drops down on the grass floor from some little lacerations on her body.
-
Yellow Girl didnt stop the training, but now some tears can be recognizing on her face. The hits become slower and less effective, she breaths fast and also sobbing can be heard.
-
Suddenly she stops hitting the wooden figure and Yellow Girl sinks down on the floor. She is laying on the floor and cries. Her whole body shivers.
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Terrified!!! (open to Kal) Empty Re: Terrified!!! (open to Kal)

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm

We can hear a whistling from outside the training room and then we hear someone moving the doorknob. Yellow Girl still lies at the floor, only shivering.
-
The door opens and Kaluani enters the room. He walks in a few steps, closes the door behind him and then turns back to the room before he recognizes Yellow Girl there. His happy face turns into a worried one as he slowly walks up to her. He stops right next to her, sits down next to her very slowly. His left hand slowly reaches out and caresses her left shoulder very, very carefully.
-
Kaluani: "Shh, don't say a word. It's alright."
-
He gets up for a moment and gets a small blanket from behind him. He comes back to her, lays the blanket over her gently and sits down next to her again, this time settling himself into a more comfortable position. Obviously, he doesn't plan going away in a short time. one of his hands reaches out again and touches Yellow Girls back.
-
Kaluani, speaking in a quiet, calming voice: "Don't worry, i am still at your side. And I don't plan on leaving. And I promise to do anything to keep you from any hurt as well."
-
Yellow Girl still shivers, but she sits up in front of Kaluani. She looks into his eyes, her own eyes having turned into a deep red, tears are streaming down her face. She sobs before forming words.
-
Yellow Girl: "I... I... I am afrai..."
-
Kaluani interupts her right in the sentence by laying a finger on her lips. He gives her a very mild and warm smile, before taking her in a deep embrace. He softly caresses the back of her head, whirling through her long hair. He keeps her very close to her and holds her with strong arms to slowly tune down the shivering.
-
Kaluani: "Shh... It's okay. Fear is nothing unusual, we all are afraid from time to time. It's okay, just let it happen, let it flow. I am here and will be here as long as you need me to. And I know you and your strength. Let the fear flow for some time and I know you well enough to know that you are capable of getting up on your own."
-
Kaluani lets go off her a bit, their faces are now only a few inches away. He deeply looks into her eyes, then sofly draws her near to give her a slight kiss on her forehead. He then sits in front of her, just holding her hands, doing nothing else.
-
Kaluani: "We can stay here all night and if you need to, all day too. I don't care, everything else can and has to wait. We will be down here on the floor for as long as you feel like it. I will be at your side and nothing will happen to you. And I know, that at some point you will be strong enough to raise again by yourself and then it will be better again. I will simply take care that you don't have to be alone right now. I promise: Everything will be allright."
-
Kaluani just still just sits there, awaiting a gesture or a word from Yellow Girl to react on. He still holds her hands and is right in front of her, she still has the blanket around her shoulders.
-
(OOC: Hope the answer is fine that way as I've used YG a slight bit to bring the RP a bit forward!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 am

A while nothing happens. Both just sits there and Yellow Girl stares to the floor. Then she raises her head and she looks into Kaluani eyes. Tears still running down her cheeks.
-
Yellow Girl: “I was so close to catch him last Sunday, but I wasnt strong enough. So you should stop having trust in my strength.”
-
She closes her eyes and her head sinks down and rests now on her and Kaluanis hands, which still holing Yellow Girl ones.
-
Yellow Girl: “He stole every spark of strength from me.”
-
She sinks down to laying on the floor again.
-
Yellow Girl: “I dont want to die now.”
-
Her body shivers, her eyes are closed and tears are still running down her cheeks.
-
Yellow Girl: “Just hold me. Please, just hold me.”
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Kaluani leans over her and slowly lays one arm around her, taking her close to him. He holds her with a determined, yet loving and strong hold. He simply sits next to her, not saying a word. He hums a quiet song, a strange tune, that is somehow warming and gentle, and even if you know you never heard it before, it still sounds familiar. There is nothing more Kaluani does than fullfilling Yellow Girls wish.
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down