Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklisting

3 posters

Go down

Blacklisting Empty Blacklisting

Post  Von Ryan Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 pm

I can't seem to remember how to blacklist people from challenging you? Did they remove this feature from the game?
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Blacklisting Empty Re: Blacklisting

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:22 pm

no, they didnt - If you search for that specific wrestler, you have to click on that little picture with a face and a red cross next to it. But the blacklist has a certain number of peole (don't know, 5 or so?) that can be added at max, so if you already have that filled, maybe that is the problem?

Greetings, Kal
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Oh geez, I wouldn't have found that in a million years because I looking everywheres else for it.

Thanks!
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Now I have to ask why would you want to do that?

Challenges = Prizes Razz
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Well Snake, its like this...

It gets annoying when you have some guy 2 levels higher than you spamming your invitational (I give 2 rematches per challenge) when you have lots and lots of others around your level also doing your invitational. I want to focus on those my level so I can get to them faster with rematches.

Unfortunately I now know that blacklisting does not stop peeps from using your invitational! LOL. Oh well, I'll just stop giving them rematches. Whom really checks positive and negative votes on invitationals at our levels anyway??? No time! Don't care! Just find someone whom gives consistant rematches and stick with them!
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum