Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror

2 posters

Go down

The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror Empty The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror

Post  Roy Jones Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:52 am

A camera pans around the room which is very nicely decorated and comfortable seating then the camera shifts a little more and Mike Champion is shown behind a desk.
-
Mike Champion: "Welcome all to The Champions Montague. I am your host Mike Champion and this is the first edition of my show. I kinda had to hijack this crew to get it but you do what you gotta do anyways First things First I have a match tonight against Arctic Terror This guy i dont know much about so he is gonna be the first ever guest of my show so i had him paged and..."
-
There is a knock at the door.
-
Mike Champion: "That must be him. PLEASE COME IN!"
-
(Pass to you arctic)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror Empty Re: The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror

Post  arcticterror Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Arctic Terror walks in and is all smiles, he shakes Mike Champions hand and sits down next to him
-
Arctic Terror: "Good to see you Mike, good to see you. So I here you have a few questions for me so go ahead and ask away."
-
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror Empty Re: The Champions Montague (open to arctic terror

Post  Roy Jones Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Mike Champion waits for Arctic terror to get comfortable.
-
Mike Champion: "Terror you are a rising star of EFW. Just like myself so Kaluani put us in a match together to show off what we got. My question to you is how does that make you feel? I Mike Champion will tell you now i'm gonna give the fans what they deserve in this match. HAHA"
-

(OOC: Pass to you)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  arcticterror Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 am

Arctic Terror: "Well Mike I think everyone can see that I am a rising star here in the EFW and as you said so are you. I don't think that there is a better place for people like us to be, a rising star wrestler in a rising star federation. As for Kaluani putting us in a match together I can say that it will be a decision that neither him, the fans, or all of the chumps in the locker room will ever forget. After this match nothing will ever be the same here in the EFW. Thanks for having me on your impromptu show Mike, and I will see you in the ring."
-
Arctic Terror sits up, shakes Mike Champions hand and leaves to head for the ring.
-
(OOC i think were done but you can add something if you want)
arcticterror
arcticterror

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 am

(works for me)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down