Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King)

2 posters

Go down

One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King) Empty One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King)

Post  Z Rapper Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Z Rapper's entrance music plays as the crowd cheers for the man with the upper midwestern accent.
-
Z Rapper runs down to the ring and slides in. He pulls out a microphone.
-
Z Rapper: "Okay? Ready?"
-
The crowd cheers as a beat starts playing. The crowd starts to clap to the beat.
-
Z Rapper: "Z Rapper, one two one two. Z Rapper, one two one two.... Er, yeah! One two one two..."
-
The music and the fans start to die down.
-
Z Rapper: "One... Two? One, two?.....Two?"
-
The crowd is completely silent as Z Rapper stands in the middle of the ring....
-
The silence is deafening.....
-
(OOC: Time to make fun of the Z Rapper, B-King.)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King) Empty Re: One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King)

Post  Burgerking Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:31 am

Burgerking makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic.
-
Burger King mimics Z Rapper: "one two, one two"
-
Burger King with normal voice: "one two three! thats whats gonna happen when i pin your shrimpy ass this thursday! lets see if you can still... 'one two' then?"
-
Burger King: "Thats right I rap too, and this thursday only one person will be rapping by the time im done and that person will be me."
-

Burgerking

Back to top Go down

One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King) Empty Re: One two? One two one two? (Open to Burger King)

Post  Z Rapper Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Z Rapper: "Erm.... Aren't raps supposed to rhyme? And besides! Who says that you can beat me? Mr. Malinko?! I hate that guy!"
-
(OOC: Yes, Z Rapper's weird.)
Z Rapper
Z Rapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum