Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firestorm Raging. (Open)

Go down

Firestorm Raging. (Open) Empty Firestorm Raging. (Open)

Post  stray Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:16 am

-
As the show opens, "Insomniac" fills the arena as a few shots of pyro shoot off into the air before the entrance. As the smoke settles down, a lone figure appears and walks through the smoke to reveal Stray standing tall before the fans in attendance. He appears to be in his normal wrestling attire, with his newest acquisition sitting comfortably upon his shoulder as he pats it softly, looking to it and then back to the crowd before him. Still smiling, he pulls out a mic from his back pocket as usual and addresses the people before him.
-
Stray, mumbling slightly to himself and towards the fans: "How does it go..? Oh, Right. WELCOME! TO! SUNDAY! NIGHT! is STRAY!!"
-
Stray smiles big as he questions the crowd with a gesture of his palms upward and his head tilted to one side slightly as a sort of half-shrug. He slowly makes his way to the ring, slowly moving to the fans at ringside to high-five a few before sliding into the ring. He moves to one of the turnbuckles in the ring, climbs it slowly and moves to sit upon it as he continues to speak to the fans.
-
Stray: "I'm not quite sure if that was how it went, but I think it sounded pretty good to me. Don't you all agree?"
-
Stray awaits for the crowd's reaction before continuing.
-
Stray: "Anyhow, for those of you that saw our last PPV, you saw history in the making as I managed to get one over on Bruiser Bob and become the first ever Firestorm Champion. Bruiser Bob, you gave me a run for my money, and there were moments where you almost had me beat. You're a tough competitor and I'm sure the fans would agree to seeing a rematch between us. The so-called "rubber" match, if you will. That's all good and well, but unfortunately not up to me. Whilst I would gladly fight you again tonight, I'm sure there are others back there that would also agree that you "had your chance", that you need to "prove yourself" of being the #1 contender. So with that, I say to you good luck."
-
Stray moves off of the turnbuckle as he approaches the ropes towards the entrance ramp.
-
Stray: "With all that set aside, I'm a fighting champion. I've no problem putting my belt on the line to whomever feels they can come and claim it. So to anyone back there that think they've got what it takes, come and prove yourself. Whether you be an up-and-comer wanting to make a name for yourself, all the way up to being a sneaky snake leaving chaos and destruction within your path, I'll take you on. I've no need to believe in myself. Why, you ask? Simply put, I believe in all of these fans... who believe in me."
-

(Open to Half-Man, Half-Hippo given he's my opponent for tonight. Otherwise open to Kaluani as Stray is "unaware" of his opponent and/or could start something, if anything. Also open to anyone else with something to prove. >.> Note: I'd prefer this to be used as the opening sequence if that's not a problem, and will edit things if need be. ^.^)
stray
stray

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum