Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Path Pt.2 (closed)

Go down

Champions Path Pt.2 (closed) Empty Champions Path Pt.2 (closed)

Post  Roy Jones Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Mike Champion is shown walking the corridor with a distinctive limp undoubtedly from the Pay Per View. as he continues to walk he nears the interview room opens the door...
-
Mike Champion: "Everyone Leave....." Everyone begins to pile out of the room "Except you cameraman I need you for a little"
-
As The camera man gets set up Mike Champion takes a seat in a chair.
-
Mike Champion: "Hello EFW Fans How are you guys doing tonight? Crowd starts to shout and scream Good Good Well tonight I am in action against The Overlord. Kaluani Thank you for giving me yet another opportunity to show just how good i really am. You all know I will put all i have into this match so even though i may be a bit injured Overlord you better bring your a game cause god knows I am going to. So yes on to more pressing matters. Kat Vixen will not be coming back I regret to inform everyone. After what James Young did to her she does not feel safe in this enviroment. I understand fully where she is coming from so I wish her the best and hopefully one day we will see her again..... Mike Champion lowers the mic and takes a deep breath James Young I hope you feel safe in your little locker room tonight but after tonight you better watch over your shoulder. You hurt someone very close to me and you tried to hurt me aswell. For that you have started a war you cannot win. I am coming for you James be ready."
-
Mike Champion gets out of the chair and the camera man follows him till he exits the door the screen fades to black.
-
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum