Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunn vs Burger King

Go down

Dunn vs Burger King Empty Dunn vs Burger King

Post  Dynamite Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

The screen cuts to a small room in the back of the arena. You see Dunn dressed in his street clothtes, a pair of blue jeans, and a white t-shirt, sitting on a bench. You hear a voice off camera.
-
Voice: "Dunn, you have a match in 20 minutes, Kaluani scheduled you to fight Burger King. 20 mintues!!"
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Burger King....did you say Burger King? Are you serious?"
-
Shaking his head slowly back and forth in disgust.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Didn't I challenge him a while back, to fight at Rumble in the Jungle?? Hell...last time I heard from him, I think he was working for that company, flipping burgers....he couldn't make it as a wrestler here in EFW. Fact of the matter is .... after tonite...... I'm going to officialy retire him. Yeah that's right.....retire him...... to his burger flipping.... fry salting.....biggie sizing....pathetic excuse for a life."
-
Stands up and moves over to his locker and taking his shirt off, as he starts to get ready for his match.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "And Russian....don't think this gets you off the hook! This here tonite.....I'll make this an example...an example...of what i'm going to do to you next week. Watch....watch closely.....because you my friend....are next! Now get the hell out of here!"
-
You see Dunn approach the camera man and push him out of his locker room, slamming the door shut.
-
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum