Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon)

Go down

Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon) Empty Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon)

Post  Damien Darkness Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 pm

The camera pans in on Damien Darkness pacing in the confines of his boiler room, looking agitated.
-
Damien Darkness: "I can't believe Kaluani has moved me. I AM the Sunday night main eventer. Heck, I'm the whole damn Sunday night show! Guess his Thursday night ratings aren't what they're supposed to be and he's put me on to raise the level of the talent. Not going to help much with some jobber like Lex Dragon fighting me tonight, though."
-
The Lord of Evil looks around for information on Lex Dragon.
-
Damien Darkness: "Hmmm...not much known about this guy. Guess I'd better get out there and see if the idiots in the crowd know anything about this loser."
-
The camera follows Damien Darkness to the arena as the lights dim and he enters.
-
Damien Darkness: "A question to all you beer-swilling idiots in the crowd. My opponent for tonight is Lex Dragon, who seems to be a complete unknown. Anybody out there ever heard of him? No? Oh well, perhaps he can come out and tell me something about himself before I kick the crap out of him."
-

(ooc - next)

Last edited by Damien Darkness on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon) Empty Re: Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon)

Post  Jason Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Suddenly Jason, the self proclaimed worlds best interviewer, came out in the arena and stops under the titanthron. He is holding a bunch of papers in the one hand and a mic in the other.
-
Jason: “You want to know something about the Wrestlers in EFW, than you just need to aks me, the world best reporter.”
-
He pauses a moment, obviously to enjoy the cheers from the crowd, but there wasnt any cheers and so he continues.
-
Jason: “You want to know anything about Lex Dragon?” He starts to search through his papers. “Than I will help you now.”
-
Some of the papers slides down on the floor and Jason kneels down too to get it all sorted again. But it looks like he starts to get a bit nervous. First laughs can be heard in the crowd. After a while he finished searching through the papers and get up again, the bunch of papers lying on the floor.
-
Jason: “Ok!” he clears his throat “The most important information of Lex Dragon. He is obviously a ghost.”
-
A loud laughter goes through the crowd.
-
Jason: “No one ever have seen him outside the ring. No one ever have spoke with him. It looks like he doesnt exists.”
-
The laughter goes louder and Jason bends down to his papers again and then gets up with a smile on his face.
-
Jason: “One more really important information. He has one win and three losses here in the EFW.”
-
After this he takes his papers and makes his way out of the arena, accompanied with still loud laughs from the crowd.
-

(OOC: Ok DD, you can answer something if you want. But be nice and dont hurt him too much Very Happy )

Jason

Back to top Go down

Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon) Empty Re: Killing the Dragon (Open to Lex Dragon)

Post  Damien Darkness Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
-
"A ghost, is he? What kind of pathetic idiot sends a no-brained reporter out here to give me a complete load of bull like that? Hasn't been seen, hasn't been heard from, no one knows who he is. Now I'm even more disappointed with Kaluani for taking me off of Sunday's show and moving me here for this match."
-
The Lord of Evil shakes his head in disbelief.
-
"I guess if this Dragon character isn't going to give me any information about himself, then I'll just have to go in blind and kick the crap out of anyone who decides to show up in the ring."
-
Damien Darkness makes his way towards the ring for his match.
Damien Darkness
Damien Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum