Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all)

3 posters

Go down

Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all) Empty Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all)

Post  Infinity Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 am

A camera can be seen in the backstage area. Its some hours before the first show in the new season, and most of the Wrestlers come into the arena this time, to get their last preparations for a new EFW night. The backstage area is also full of workers, which prepare everything for the ongoing show.
-
Suddenly the camera catches a young woman, wearing a jeans and a sexy top, carrying a sportbag. The cameraman obviously thinks it would be a good idea to follow the young woman and makes his way towards her. The woman noticing the camera and turns around a bit.
-
Woman: “Great a camera. Come with me and you can watch the new woman force here in the EFW.”
-
She turns around to leave, but stops and looks into the camera again with a smile on her face.
-
Woman: “A new fed, with new men, gives new fun for me. I am Infinity and I love having infinite fun.”
-
She laughs, turns around and makes her way through the backstage area of the arena. Some of the workers turns around and look after her. The cameraman follows her.
-
After a while she stops in front of a door. The camera turns a bit and noticing, thats the GMs office.
-
Infinity: “My new boss!”
-
It looks like she is thinking about, if she should knock on the door or not. After some seconds she shakes her head.
-
Infinity: “I will meet him later. Its time now to find out, what will be going on here tonight for me.”
-
She leaves the office and recognizes a monitor, where the actual card for tonights show can be seen.
-
Infinity: “Arctic Terror. Sounds really weird. But that doesnt matter, because everyone will remember me after this night and no one will ever forget me.”
-
She turns around to the cameraman.
-
Infinity: “Stop walking behind me like a puppy-dog and start to introduce me some of the guys here. I want to meet some of my new plaything.”
-
She laughs again and jostle the cameraman away, obviously to follow him.
-

(OOC: Ok guys. Its open for all, feel free to bump into Infinity)
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all) Empty Re: Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all)

Post  MPage Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

A second after Infinity was talking, we can hear footsteps passing by. The camera turns and we see M.Page, who trys to get off his wristband tape that he used for his little training. He's calm and apparently he isn't tired ... As M.Page raises his head up he takes a step back when he sees the camera.
-
M.Page: "What the hell are you doing here? I can't take a break alone? I just fought here man! ..."
-
M.Page just realizes that the cameraman was not here for nothing. M.Page steps forward and looks beside the corner of the wall he sees Infinity. His jaw drop to the floor as he see her. A second later we see Speedhawk coming behind M.Page.
-
SpeedHawk: "Hey M.Page! I got some Beer! Let's go to the party!"
-
M.Page: "Shhh!"
-
M.Page takes Speedhawks arm and drags him to his side. He points the chick. Speedhawk jaw drops to the floor as well.
-
M.Page: "Dude! I think I found our god damn host for our party. With that chick man, we will have everyone in the whole planet at our party!"
-
SpeedHawk yells: "Man! Am I too drunk? Am I dreaming? The thing I can say is tha , SHE IS SOO CHICK MAN!"
-
As Speedhawk yells, Infinity turns to the two guy.
-
M.Page whispering to Speedhawk: "Ah Damn man, why did you yell????"
-
Speedhawk whispering: "Did I yell? I tought I was talking..."
-

Last edited by MPage on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all) Empty Re: Infinity arrives at the EFW (Open to all)

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

SpeedHawk looks to M.Page, grinning.
-
SpeedHawk: "if I yelled that last time, I can go and meet her anyways, she must have heard us then. i yell aloud suaully. Asully. Usually! That's what i meant."
-
SpeedHawk goes round the corner, walks towards Infinity with a big smile on his face. In his left hand, he is still carrying a sixpack of his self-brewd beer, as ever.
-
SpeedHawk: "Heeey, Sweetheart! You lost here? Wanna have a autograph from some really cool wrestler... I mean... like me?"
-
He grins and as he sees the thinking look at Infinity, he scratches his head for a moment.
-
SpeedHawk: "Not? Hum. what about a beer and a good party? Ya know, where SpeedHawk is, there is always a Pparty, and with a gorgeous hot chick like you around, a good party can become an amazing party! Wanna come over for some fun?"
-
SpeedHawk pulls out one of his self-brewd, extremly strong -but still delicious- beer and holds it over to Infinitiy, awaiting her response.
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 am

M.Page turns around the corner as well. But he takes the beer Speedhawk was hanging. He opens it and drinks it.
-
M.Page: "I dont think girls, like that, drinks beer, Speedhawk! But! What Speedhawk means is, that you can come to our party. We got a lot of champagne"
-
M.Page smiles.
-
M.Page whispering to Speedhawk: "Don't worry. I got beer too ... Champagne is like water for us ... Geez ..."
-
M.Page looks at Infinity again.
-
M.Page: "Oh. and we almost forgot! Did we mention that we got a great jaccuzi! You can come undress or undress, Hell Yeah!"
-
M.Page is smiling while Speedhawk is still trying to find his word ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinity Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 am

Infinity looks towards the two and a smile appears on her face.
-
Infinity: “Its good to know that it is everywhere the same, makes it easier to feel at home.”
-
She gets closer to M.Page and Speedhawk and turns to M.Page first.
-
Infinity: “You should go and take a shower. Its defenitely not funny to being around you at the moment.”
-
After this she is ignoring M.Page and turns to Speedhawk.
-
Infinity: “And you should give me some of this.” She takes the beer from Speedhawk and takes a sip “I hope you dont object, when I take it with me.”
-
After this she turns around with the beer in her hand and leaves the two. After some steps she turns around again.
-
Infinity: “The party people of a fed are always the first to meet. I know I will have some fun here. Maybe we will meet us later again.”
-
After this she turns around again and leaves the two guys behind.
-
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  SpeedHawk Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 am

SpeedHawk grins as Infinitiy is walking away with his beer. He jots down a note on the inside of his hand. Then he turns to M.Page.
-
SpeedHawk: "pah, champagne... now who should that one impress, no one drinks champagne if he can get some of my beer!"
-
He takes another one of his beer from his sixpack, opens it and drinks.
-
SpeedHawk: "Besides... I think she likes me more!"
-
With that, he laughs before turning to go.
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  MPage Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:02 pm

When Speedhawk turns, M.page starts to smell his underarm ...
-
M.Page: "I smell nothing ... maybe it's only the room fregrence ..."
-
M.Page laughs, turns around and yelling out loud ...
-
M.Page: "Hey Speedhawk! She likes you more because you was carrying the beer! And by the way! She will probably like me more when I take a shower!!!"
-
M.Page grins and whispering to himself ...
-
M.Page: "Everyone knows that the girls love the barbecue cook ... "
-
M.Page leaves the place and join Speedhawk.
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum