Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon)

+2
Yellow Girl
Kaluani
6 posters

Go down

The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon) Empty The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon)

Post  Kaluani Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Gene Davids looks at the camera: "Dear Ladies and Gentleman, our GM has been doing strange things lately... We have a footage of something he did just yesterday... And since he has a speak waiting right now, maybe he can explain that?"
-
We can see Technicans behind the scenes, they are carrying different material into the arena. Kaluani stands around, overwatching their process. One of the technicans comes to him, showing him a paper. Kaluani nods, then signs it. The Technicans keep carrying their goods into the inside. We see all kinds of wires, glasses and metal bars.
-
The scene fades and we see Kaluani in the ring, his usual official smile in his face. He looks to the chanting crowd, then starts to speak, as always, without using a microphone.
-
Kaluani: "Well well... a little detective we had sneaking around there, didn't we? Gene, gene... You know when something REAL interesting goes off, huh, must be your reporting intuition..."
-
Gene Smiles over to Kaluani and Kal gives him a wink before speaking again.
-
Kaluani: "Well, then I am proud to announce that every one of you in the crowd, dear people, will witness a moment of eternity this night! Because for tonight, I have something so amazingly special for all of you guys that you will simply not believe it!!! Tonight... here in this ring... we will have our first ever Elimination Chamber match!"
-
The crowd gives a big cheer as the glass corner-cages are lifted from the ceiling and attached to the ring!!
-
Kaluani: "And since here in the EFW we do not waste time with having such a huge match with some jobbers, you will only see the greatest of wrestlers in the ring here tonight..."
-
Kaluani pulls out a leather sacket form behind and shows it to the audience. As the camera zomms in, we can see that in it there are six little balls with numbers from 1-6.
-
Kaluani: "Each and everyone of them will draw one of these balls to determine when he will enter the match. THe people with 1 and 2 will start of, respectivly and the others will join in later according to their number! I myself will get the last ball left in this bag!"
-
The fans cheer as they know the GM himself is taking part in this great game of Strength!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Maaan, get it on, we want to know the other contenders!"
-
Kaluani: "But now... as Mike already suggests... I give you all the other contenders!"
-
Kaluani shows his arms to the titantron and we see pictures of Leon Heart, keeping someone else in a devastating submission hold. The crowd cheers as his name pops up at the titantron! Then, the picture changes, we see Snake throwing Von Ryan out of the Ring at the PPV and his name shows up on the upper left corner of the tron as well! Another big cheer goes through the crowd! The next scene is from the birthday Cake match and shows Bruiser Bob lifting the Firstorm Champion, STray, high into the air. The name of "Bruiser Bob" lights up and scrolls to the same corner as the other ones.
-
Mike Zuchas: "Two more left and he already has the elite of EFW in the ring!!"
-
The titantron again changes, showing Yellow Girl in her match against Sujeto Lopez. SHe delivers a devastating kick to his head, then her name pops up as well and is panned under the rest of the others...
-
Gene Davids: "One more left and the crowd is already at its feet! And I sure know who will be the last fighter... Kal let that slip in his interview with Jason last week for all those who watched carefully!"
-
And Gene is proven right as the titantron again changes its picture and we see Von Ryan jumping at Kaluani with a great Wrecking Express! The name "Von Ryan" pops up and then floats right to the others, which are now standing at the middle of the screen, burning in highlit flames.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, yes, sure... and myself as well..."
-
Some pyros go off at the 'Tron and after we can see it again, the name "Kaluani" is also on the list!
-
Kaluani: "So, who will be the first to join me for this legendary event and draw his starting number here and now?"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon) Empty Re: The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon)

Post  Yellow Girl Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 pm

The titanthron flickers and the entrance video from Yellow Girl starts to play. Just a second later she steps into the arena. She makes her way to the ring and shakes somes fans hands. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope. She gets a mic from one of the workers outside and steps closer to Kaluani. She smiles at him and then turns around to speak with the crowd.
-
Yellow Girl: “Its great to still be here.”
-
The crowd cheers and Yellow Girl chants go through the arena. Yellow Girl waits until the crowd calm down a bit.
-
Yellow Girl: “And its great to be in the ring tonight with the best of the best in the first Elimination chamber of the EFW.”
-
Again loud cheers arise. Yellow Girl by now turns around again to Kaluani, smiles and gets closer to him.
-
Yellow Girl: “Let me be the first to take a number so I had the biggest options.”
-

(OOC: Back to you Kal. You can use me to draw the number. I dont want to write it, because I think you had plans about the order or choose it randomly by yourself.)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon) Empty Re: The Big Bang is to come... (Open to: VR, YG, Bruiser Bob, Snake, Leon)

Post  Kaluani Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am

(OOC: Yes, 6 people is the perfect number to let the dice decide who goes in when Smile )

Yellow Girl grabs into Kaluanis leather sacket, we can hear a bit of jingling, then Yellow Girl pulls out one of the balls. The camera zooms in closer and shows that she gathered the ball with the number "4" on it!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "The four! That means she will join the match quite in the middle!"
-
Gene Davids: "Stategically spoken, not the best position of all, but a good one - you go in after half the other wrestlers, so you're quite fresh and know what already happened, but there are still two more waiting to get in, so you still need to keep some power reserves open!"
-
Kaluani smiles at Yellow Girl, nods to her before talking: "Well... Don't think I will make it easy for you once I or you, whoever goes first, join the fray." He softly touches her face before again turning to the titantron.
-
Kaluani: "The first contender is here and knows his place! What is it about you others?"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiser Bob Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 am

A man has a choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!
-
As Superstar by Saliva covers the arena Bruiser Bob lumbers down to the ring in no hurry giving out high fives to the fans down the ramp. Bruiser slides into the ring and grabs a mic from ringside.
-
Bruiser Bob: "Hey now EFW fans. I hope everyone here is pumped up for this match because you know I am. Mr. Kaluani sir let me at this bag o' numbers because the Bruiser Man is grabbing number six. Some people will try to act like a big wrestler and say 'I can't wait to draw number one and destroy everyone in my path'. While that is admirable it is not a wise choice. Just look at all this great talent in this match."
-
The crowd murmurs abit and seems to agree with Bruiser.
-
Bruiser Bob: "While going through everyone in the match would be admorable, I'd rather walk away with the victory in this huge match and position myself for a future title match with our current champion Stray. Buisness before pleasure my friends. So let's go Kal, let me reach in that bag and grab the winning number!"
-
Bruiser Bob
Bruiser Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 am

Bruiser Bob approaches Kaluani, pulls out one of the small balls in the leather sacket. His face looks a little frustrated, and as the camera zooms in on the ball we can clearly see it is the ball having the number "1" on it!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Hey, that's not quite the number he wanted, right?"
-
Gene Davids: "Actually, that number is so far away from what he wanted..."
-
Kaluani smiles to Bruiser, but shrugs.
-
Kaluani: "Seems you wil prove your skills from the beginning... The 6 is still around for someone else. Maybe the next to draw a number?"
-

(OOC: Feel free to add any responses if you want, any of you participants waiting in the ring. FOr any of the wrestlers in the match that can't get to make an RP getting their number, I will write a short segment of them coming down and drawing the number on my own, using their wreslters. But I hope that in a weeks time, everyone will have had a moment for some own words Smile )
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

"It's a Sin" blasts over the PA system as Snake slowly emerges from the backstage area to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He looks around the arena as he walks towards the ring and up the steps, entering between the ropes. His eyes switch between Kaluani, Yellow Girl and Bruiser, before he grabs another microphone.
-
Snake: "It seems you people are forgetting something, you all act like this is going to be a match that anyone can win...that this is a match that each and everyone of you has a chance of escaping in one piece...but let me remind you all of one very important detail...you are all going to be locked inside of that steel with ME!"
-
Snake laughs slowly to himself before continuing.
-
Snake: "And it doesn't matter if I'm one of the first two in or the last one released, the result will still be the same. Me standing over the fallen bodies of every last one of you...hell if you're all lucky, I'll be the last one out, at least then you have the opportunity to escape before I'm released from my cell."
-
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Snake then approaches Kaluani, grabs in the leather sacket with a maddend grin.
-
The camera zooms in closer as SNake grabs into it, showing a ball with the number "3" written on it!
-
Kaluani smiles, then looks to Snake: "I hope you can bear being locked away again..."
-

(OOC: the other numbers FYI: Leon Heart: 2, Kaluani: 5, Von Ryan: 6)

Last edited by Kaluani on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Kaluani wrote:(OOC: the other numbers FYI: Leon Heart: 1, Kaluani: 4, Von Ryan: 6)

(OOC: Something is wrong here. YG had the 4 and Bruiser Bob had the 1. )
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm

(OOC: Gosh, you're right. I wrote them down on a paper here and have been sliding into the wrong column... twice!
Thanks for your hint, corrected myself above.)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 am

OOC: Sorry for being late here to the party but I'm not really going to have my mind into the show until tomorrow. I'll catch up with this and other things then. Just letting you guys know I'm getting to it.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:26 pm

-

Last edited by Kaluani on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 pm

-

Last edited by Kaluani on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Heart Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Leon Hearts music fills the arena as he walks out from the curtain and down to ringside, he is sporting a slightly unkept look with designer stubble giving way to a more full on beard, his hair is also longer but he smiles his trademark smile and waves to the crowd.
-
Leon grabs a microphone and addesses Kaluani
-
Leon: "When you start having ideas for matches, insurance companies go into hiding, how are you doing Kal?"
-
Leon shakes Kaluani by the hand
-
Leon: "I hope you have got a low number for me, I would hate to miss any of my old friends in this match!"
-
Leon pulls out a ball and gives it to Kaluani without looking at it and immediately turns to head back to the backstage area, he turns and smiles before giving a look to Kaluani which says, 'come on then....tell me my number!'
-

(ooc hope i made it in time?)

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 pm

(OOC: Yapp, yapp, its fine! I had made a small segment in case you wouldn't, but that doesn't matter)

Kaluani smiles after Leon, and shouts after him.
-
Kaluani: "You've got the two, old friend! So you won't miss anyone as long as you keep yourself in!"
-
-
Mike Zuchas: "Wow, Leon will have to start off against Bruiser Bob!"
-
Gene Davids: "A bad choice for Bruiser. Even if he manages to get rid of Leon, that will mean that he may come out with a slight injury, which can be a great disadvantage at such a long match!"
-

Last edited by Kaluani on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 am

Not Falling by Mudvayne suddenly starts rocking the house speakers as Von Ryan makes his enterance and walks arrogantly up to Kaluani.
-
Von Ryan gives Kaluani and whomever else is still around a long cocky sneer before speaking into the mic.
-
Von Ryan, in a condesending tone: "A six way elimination match. Why what a perfect little party you've arranged here. All the better to have both you, the fraud called Kaluani, and that overbearing jail baboon Snake the Dunderhead, put into your places by Von Ryan. Oh, and this will be the first time I will ever have the privilage of wrestling Yellow Girl ..."
-
Von Ryan, with a bigoted tone: "Be sure to stay in the match for me, Yellow. I can't wait to get my hands alllllllll over you."
-
Von Ryan smirks contemptuously towards Kalunai and lets his words simmer the man before reaching for a ball to get his elimination number.
-
Von Ryan looks at the ball, his smirk grows to glowing conceited arrogance as he turns it towards the camera to show it is a 6.
-
Von Ryan, egotisticly smug: "Checkmate. Von Ryan wins."
-
(OOC: I'm good with leaving it there unless someone wants to add something before tomorrow evening?)
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Kaluani once again musters all the great legends of the EFW together in the ring. He smiles and is obviously happy to see the new challenge arising!
-
Kaluani turns around the leather sacket and lets the last ball fall out of it. It rolls over the ring floor, past the feet of all the wrestlers standing there, before it comes to a halt at one of the aprons. As awaited, it shows the number "5".
-
Mike Zuchas: "That means we now have all numbers together! I can't wait to see the match!"
-
Gene Davids: "Neither do I! This will be a great first time in the EFW and be one of the best matches ever!"
-

(OOC: Put them into the right order, hopefully I didn't miss anything out. Should make your work easier, VR Smile )
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 am

Thanks Kal! Everything looked in order.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum