Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Towering Ten (Closed)

3 posters

Go down

The Towering Ten (Closed) Empty The Towering Ten (Closed)

Post  Hemorrhage Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

{OOC:Kal, I'm not sure if I can call this list the towering ten cuz it was used in our last fed, so let me know if I must change it. For all those that weren't in the UNWA, The Towering Ten is a weekly list that ranks the top ten wrestlers in our fed, like the Power 25 in the WWE. Feel free to leave comments opinion etc...and don't get to mad if u don't like what u see}

[Hemorrhage comes out to the ring]
-
Hemorrhage: "Ladies and Gentleman! Tonight I have quite a treat for you.Tonight I will present a list of wrestlers that ranks them on their performance in this fed. This list is called the Towering Ten. And here they are..."
-
[The Titantron turns on revealing the Towering Ten as the crowd cheers in approval]
-
The Towering Ten
-
10. Leon Heart – Even though Leon was inactive at the PPV, we all can expect him to make a big impact in EFW’s second season.
-
9. Faith Devine – Faith defeated Mike Champion after James Young attacked Mike towards the end of the match. Nonetheless, Faith won her first PPV match.
-
8. Devastator X – DX defeated Damien Darkness in an incredible last man standing match at the PPV.
-
7. Jimmy Clerk (Will of Fire Champion) – As the first ever champion in EFW, Jimmy is looking to defend his title this upcoming season.
-
6. Von Ryan – The high flying express was easily defeated by Snake in the PPV’s main event, but is still bound to have many upcoming victories this season.
-
5. Bruiser Bob – The veteran lost to Stray in the Firestorm title match but is still eying the gold as he heads into this season.
-
4. Yellow Girl – Even though Yellow Girl lost at the PPV she is still one of the elite wrestlers in EFW.
-
3. Kaluani – The GM of EFW defeated Yellow Girl at the Rumble but received an Infinite Kick from Yellow girl after the match and was buried under the ruins of the steel cage.
-
2. Stray (Firestorm Champion) – Stray became the first Firestorm Champion at Rumble in the Jungle after making Bruiser Bob tap out.
-
1. Snake the Destroyer - Arguably the most dominant force in EFW, Snake overwhelmed Von Ryan at the PPV and is looking to take his undefeated streak into the new season.
-
[The screen flashes off]
-
Hemorrhage: "And there you have it folks. EFW's first ever Towering Ten!"

{OOC: Once again no hard feelings about the rankings or anything...And if anyone wants to do this next week plz let me know}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

The Towering Ten (Closed) Empty Re: The Towering Ten (Closed)

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 pm

(OOC: i think it's okay to call it Towering Ten, although the same name was used at the UNWA... Leon won't blame us, i believe and I am quite sure it will be allright. Hey, I am in the list this time!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 pm

(OOC: Great work, but I would turn it around and start with the Number 10 and finish with the Number 1.)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Yellow Girl wrote:(OOC: Great work, but I would turn it around and start with the Number 10 and finish with the Number 1.)

Alright starting from next week I will...
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum