Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers)

3 posters

Go down

Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers) Empty Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers)

Post  SpeedHawk Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 pm

(OOC: Seeing I am not on thursday's show, i thought this would fit to sunday...)

The titantron flickers and the song "Superheroes" is to be heard in the arena. The titantron shows a city-sign reading "Bunnytown!". SpeedHawk appears at the entrance, he plays with the fans a bit, makes them clap in a rhythm, hands out several autographs and it takes him some minutes to get down to the ring.
-
Gene Davids: "Wow, impressing how long someone with the name "Speed"Hawk can take for such things."
-
SpeedHawk searches the ring for a microphone, obviously not finding one. He scratches his head, then slides out the ring again and dissappears right under the ring. We can see the plane around the ring moving as he is running around underneath the ring. He comes back out in front of the commentators table, grins, then looks over to Gene.
-
Gene Davids: "Hey, what's it with you?"
-
SpeedHawk walks right over, shakes Gene's hand and then steals his headset right from Gene's head! He walks back to the ring with it, only to recognize it has a wire attached to it so it flips off his head after a few steps and falls to the ground. He looks at it a little bewildered, then walks a step back and sits down on the concrete outside the ring, taking the headset back on.
-
SpeedHawk: "Heeeeyya everyone, how y'all doin'?"
-
Flashlights flicker, the fans cheer and a Bra is flying up to SpeedHawk whose falcon, Callum, catches it and lands with it atop SpeedHawks shoulder. SpeedHawk takes it and smiles.
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh, yes, that's right! See, I don't know whom i may be fighting for fun tonight, but I got a very serious and different matter to attend to! Since I arrived here at the EFW, I had some great fights, some great parties and my great beer, surely. that all was fun and such, but still there is one important thing I miss here at the EFW. Maaan, where's the hot chics around here?"
-
A womanish scream comes from the audience and the girls in the front row wave their arms like wild maniacs.
-
SpeedHawk: "Yo, yo, all right. You all look great, really. Look, I will be at the backstage-fan-area later the day, if any one of you Ladies isn't busy that time you're all welcome there for a good party! But Callum here told me that there are some really hot chicas in the backstage area and I wonder why none of them hasn't come to meet me yet. Wait, I wrote down the names here somewhere..."
-
SpeedHawk pulls out a small card and looks at it.
-
SpeedHawk: "Brown Eggs. Milk. Roast Beef...." He looks at the card again and at the laughing crowd, then turns it around.
-
SpeedHawk: "Oh yes, that was my shopping list, sorry! I wrote them on the backside of it..." He grins as we can hear Gene Davids pat his hand on his forehead. "sooo, let me see what we got here. Yellow Girl... Alexis LaCoeur... Two very hot Ladies, I'd say. Man, have you seen that Alexis Chick last season? Boy, a man could burn his finger at her hips! And Yellow Girl... i think our boss should watch that I don't charm her away in near future!"
-
SpeedHawk leans back and grins with a wide smile. It seems as if he is imagining something as he laughs, then suddenly he snaps out of it and continues: "and we have some more... Faith The Wine. That's a name, man! Sure have faith in wine. I mean, my beer is better than any wine, but sure, wine will also do the trick!"
-
That said, SpeedHawk pulls a beer out of his belt, opens it and with a fizzling sound, he takes a deep sip.
-
SpeedHawk: "This place is filled with awesome looking woman, man, really. And we have Infinity... She's new, so you don't probably know her that well, but that girl's gorgeous. You know, if she can do what her name promises I wouldn't mind spending a night with her." He giggles. "Infinity... hrhr."
-
He looks to the crowd, leans back on his hand and grins.
-
SpeedHawk: "In case you might wonder, i left out some few woman... Arch Reaper for example, she is crying too much for my taste and such. But I wonder what it is about all those other girls mentioned? Don't you chics like a good party? Huh?"
-
SpeedHawk wants to continue as suddenly a noise blasts out of the speakers and interrupts him...
-

SpeedHawk

Back to top Go down

Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers) Empty Re: Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers)

Post  MPage Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 am

And that noise ... is a noise of someone trying to talk over the camera, as the titantron shown the image, we can see M.Page trying to fix up the mini microphone.
-
M.Page: "Is it good now? Come on! We are trying to fix this up for about 5 min. DUDE I DIDNT DRINK ANY BEER FOR THAT LAST 5MIN!! You want to kill me right?? You son of a ..."
-
A member of the staff told M.Page that he was on air ...
-
M.Page: "Oh! Hey Speedhawk! I wonder how I look like on this big screen. Damn you are looking at me as I am HUGE!"
-
M.Page takes a little break, thinking about what he just said ...
-
M.Page: "Well, I mean, the screen is big so im probably big too. I mean, I should be tall ... Anyways! Thats not the point for my intervention! Im here for you Speedhawk! Last season we teamed up against those two b**ch. And we defeat them. So this season we will team up not only as partners, but as friends! And friends are always there for each other!... So I heard that you wanted to see chicks, right? So an idea came up and I thought about something and, an answer cames out of nowhere! Ok yeah it come from my closet ... O found a magazine with a great article. It says that, to attract women, you should put some parfume ... So I did! ... Hey Georgio put the video on! ... Yeah now! DUDE COME ON I'LL DO IT MYSELF!"
-
As M.Page gets up, another video came up. We can see M.Page putting parfume, as he exits the vathroom. The camera was following him. We can see a women sitting by the bar. M.Page sits down with an arm on the bar and the other one on the women's back. M.Page was looking at the camera saying 'Look at that' ... After 5 seconds the women look at him and throw water at his face . saying 'What the fuck is this smell' ... the video turns off ...
-
M.Page: "Okay! Maybe this one didn't work. I use the same parfum that it said on the magazine ... I think it was, male horse urine. I think it's made from Axe or something. Its a new fragrence ... Anyways ... I tought you change the video Georgio! Now I look like a guy who don't know anything from woman! ... WE still on air!? Sh**t ... OK as you saw this trick didn't work, so I read more of the article and I found another way to attract woman ... Wait a sec ... I don't remember I read it again. Wait a little bit"
-
As M.Page reads the magazine, we can saw that this magazine is an Animal Hunting magazine ... The number one magazine to attract female animals ...
-
M.Page: "Well forget that. I found a better way to find women, and you know what?? A little visit to the girls room!!! Hell Yeah! If I didn't show up in the ring, call the police. Maybe a girl has stoled my hearth!! HELL YEAH!!!!"
-
As M.page finishes, he opens a door and enter screaming, 'HELLLLOOOO LADIESS' and everything we could hear is a girl screaming ...
-
MPage
MPage

Back to top Go down

Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers) Empty Re: Now where's the hot ladies? (open to anyone, especially female wrestlers)

Post  Infinity Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 am

The entrance music of Infinity can be heard in the arena and just a second later she walks out into the arena. She is wearing a jeans and one of her sexy tops. With a mic in her hand she makes her way to the ring.
-
She slides into it and walks to Speedhawk. She gets closer and pets Callums, who still sits on Speedhawk shoulder. Then she takes the beer from Speedhawk, takes a sip and gives it back to him.
-
Infinity: “You calling me? Was our first met on Thursday that impressive, that you want to meet me again that fast?”
-
She walks around Speedhawk and lays one of her hand on his chest, after she stops again in front of him. She gets closer to whisper something into his ear.
-
Infinity whispering: “You will not survive a night with me.”
-
She laughs and brings again some distance between her and Speedhawk. Then she takes again the beer from Speedhawk and takes one more sip.
-
Infinity: “But maybe you want to try it some time.”
-

(OOC: Sorry I know its a bit late, but I nearly forgot about this RP, just realized that there is an answer missing from me. I hope it is ok for you! )
Infinity
Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum