Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others)

3 posters

Go down

A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others) Empty A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others)

Post  Kaluani Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

The hall is boasting with fans as Kaluani appears at the entrance ramp. The fans are up at their feet, cheering for their GM, eager to get to know his next announcment!
-
Kaluani walks down the hallway, signs a few autographs and slides into the ring. As he holds out his hands, the hall hushes in silence, as if Kaluani got the ability to hush the people around him.
-
Gene Davids: "Kal surely got the fans on his side after the PPV... Amazing thing he pulled of there!"
-
Kaluani: "Good night, dear fans of the EFW for our new and even improved season 2!!"
-
A La-o-la Wave goes through the audience.
-
Kaluani: "Tonight, I have a special announcment to make... You see, work in the EFW nearly exploded during the first season, so many new faces and fans to see, it was amazing, simply amazing! You see, I got more paperwork on the desk than I ever expected to see in my whole life!"
-
He waits a moment before continuing: "And now you all know that I like to bring things in its natural order and I like to make each and every show a hell of a show for all of you, but still I am also a wreslter and I need to be out here, fighting from time to time!"
-
The fans scream as he says this and makes his "Avatar of the Elements" taunt!
-
Kaluani: "And for the purpose of sharing my work... and trust with someone who really earned it, it will be tonight and here that I announce a new VGM on board the EFW!"
-
Mike Zuchas: "What, a new VGM? Whom might he be speaking of?"
-
Kaluani: "No one less than a good old friend of mine who just recently found his speech. I present to you, Ladies and Gentleman, the new VGM in order of the EFW... MIIIICHAEL BENT!"
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others) Empty Re: A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others)

Post  Michael Bent Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 pm

-
Michael Bent, also known as The Silent Man, enters the arena. He is wearing a grey suit and holding a mic. He walks down the ramp, as the fans chant his nickname "Mikey".
-
Gene Davids: "Another UNWA hall-of-famer running things here at EFW. This federation is truly in good hands!"
-
Mikey enters the ring and walks to Kaluani. They shake hands. Mikey then waves to the crowd and then gestures them to quiet down.
-
Mikey: "All I can say to Kaluani is thank you for this opportunity. For the fans, I will assure that I will give my best to help in offering you the best possible entertainment!"
-
The crowd cheers.
-
Mikey: "I will not bore you with details about the work behind the scenes. I won't reveal any of my ideas either, as that would spoil the surprises. What I can say, that I will personally be commenting some matches. along with a friend of mine, whom I have hired here as a commentator."
-
Mike Zuchas: "What, a new commentator? That..."
-
Mikey: "Don't worry. No one will lose their job because of this. The man I hired I met at doctor Sotsog's clinic, where he too received 'wrestling-therapy. He is a true wrestling enthusiast. I give you - Bill 'The Bulldozer' James!!!!"
-
A small man, about 30 years old, wearing a stained suit and eyeglasses enters the arena. He looks dirty and his hair is messy.
-
Kaluani, whispering to Mikey: "The Bulldozer?"
-
Mikey, whispering to Kaluani: "He likes to be called that."
-
The Bulldozer enters the ring and shakes Kaluani's hand. The crowd seems stunned. Mikey offers The Bulldozer his mic. The Bulldozer takes it.
-
Bulldozer: "It's great to be here. After my long wrestling career and many titles, I am happy to be in a place, where my experience can be used well."
-
Kaluani, again whispering: "He has wrestled?"
-
Mikey, whispering: "No, he only thinks so, when he hasn't taken his meds. And today apparently..."
-
Kaluani, finishing Mikey's sentence: "He hasn't taken his meds. But are you really sure?"
-
Mikey: "He is a true wrestling fan and knows a lot - on a good day. He had some of the training I had from Sotsog."
-
Kaluani looks at Mikey.
-
Mikey: "...And I felt sorry for him..."
-
Kaluani nods. Meanwhile The Bulldozer is rambling next to Mikey.
-
Bulldozer: "I've fought all the greats - Kaluani, Leon Heart, Von Ryan, Yellow Girl. Blood, sweat and tears in the ring. Sweet agony that is wrestling!"
-
Bulldozer: "Steel chairs, sledgehammers, nailboards! Hundreds of nails in the ring! Barbed wire instead of ropes! Cage match! Hell in a Cell! Buried alive! I've been buried alive and I have buried alive!"
-
Bulldozer: "Fire in the ring!! Smell of gasolin and burning flesh!! Titles!! I'll take all the gold!!! But I'm retired... Only ringside experiences for me from now on... But I can..."
-
Mikey takes the mic from Bulldozer. Bulldozer is sweaty and trembling from excitement.
-
Mikey: "That's enough mate."
-
Mikey, turning to Kaluani: "I'll try to make sure he remembers to take his meds in the future."
-
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others) Empty Re: A new official for new tasks... (open to Mike Bent and all others)

Post  Michael Bent Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:25 am

(OOC: The reply is finished. If there is something Kaluani wouldn't say, I'm sorry. Also comments from the main commentators are appreciated if they fit in in your opinion. Can't get to their character, that's why I created Bulldozer. Also, can't be sure if I can edit this, if not, Mikey is green and Bulldozer any suitable colour for a new commentator.)
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am

(OOC: The whole thing is fine, really! as far as Kal's and the commentators comments go, you got them pretty well, and as I said, it is totally ok for you to make your own commentators for that job, so all clear!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 am

Suddenly Yellow Girls entrance music can be heard in the arena and just a moment later, she steps out under the titanthron. She shakes some fans hand and makes her way into the ring. In the ring she smiles towards Kaluani and nods in greeting towards the Bulldozer. Then turns around to stay in front of Mikey.
-
Yellow Girl: “I hadnt the possibility until now to say Welcome. But its so great to see you healthy and in an obviously really good condition again. I was worried about you, after you dissapear.”
-
She reaches her hand towards Mikey and sighs.
-
Yellow Girl: “Its so great to see you again.”
-

(OOC: Hope this is ok. But I wanted to say welcome to an old friend too. And I edited the Bulldozer in brown, if you want an other color, just change it.)
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:53 pm

(OOC: Brown is fine and thank you for editing my post! And great that you joined in the RP, YG, I'll reply when I have the time - hopefully soon. Very Happy)
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:54 pm

(OOC: Should be totally edited now. Smile You can reply YG if you want, otherwise I can write an ending for this RP myself.)
-
Mikey looks at Yellow Girl and smiles. He extends his arm and shakes hands with her.
-
Mikey: "Great to see you too. And to be able to thank you for what you have done for me. Without you I wouldn't be standing here, healthy and in good condition, as you say."
-
Bulldozer: "Wow, she's even hotter than I remembered. How about a hug and a kiss?"
-
Kaluani, Mikey and Yellow Girl all look at Bulldozer with an icy stare. Bulldozer takes a step back.
-
Mikey: "Bulldozer, I think it's time for you to go. And please, take your medication..."
-
Bulldozer nods and leaves the ring heading out of the arena. In the ring Mikey turns back to Yellow Girl.
-
Mikey: "If there is ever anything I can do to help you, just let me know. I owe you a lot. Saving me from Sotsog was a brave thing to do."
-
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellow Girl Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Yellow Girl releases Mikeys hand and steps closer to Kaluani. Her hand shortly touches Kaluanis one and she looks to him before looking back to Mikey.
-
Yellow Girl: “Maybe the time will come I will need your help.”
-
Yellow Girl again gets closer to Mikey and lays one hand on his shoulder.
-
Yellow Girl: “But now you should just feel good and enjoy your time here.”
-
Yellow Girl
Yellow Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bent Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm

-
Mikey looks at Yellow Girl and then Kaluani.
-
Mikey: "Among friends I will certainly enjoy my time here."
-
Mikey then takes Yellow Girls hand and Kaluani's hand and raises their arms up.
-
Mikey: "These two, they are two of the finest wrestlers there ever was. They can take care of themselves, I know that. But..."
-
Mikey takes a pause and lowers his hands at the same time lowering Yellow Girl and Kaluani's arms.
-
Mikey: "Let's just say that eventhough I've quit wrestling, I can still execute my finisher 'The Lobotomy' quite well. So if anyone messes with my friends too much, they will answer to me."
-

(OOC: Done as far as I'm concerned.)
Michael Bent
Michael Bent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum