Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going into business (open to all)

3 posters

Go down

Going into business (open to all) Empty Going into business (open to all)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:24 pm

The camera opens with Boris sitting on a bench in the locker room with taking a swig out of a 'juice bottle'. He stops when he realizes he is being filmed and looks into the camera.
-
Boris: "I have been here short time, and I am undefeated wrestling bear. Da, King of Burgers, we're fighting to checkmate, but there is way of no you beating me. I am choosing wisely to continuing my career on a pathway to the Greatness. *hic*"
-
Boris stops speaking for a moment, takes a deep gulp of air, then belches it out. The stench of alcohol is so great that the cameraman cannot help but wave his hand in front of his face (and camera) to clear the air.
-
Boris: "Ahahahahahahahahaha! Weak cameraman with flower nostrils! As I was saying, I am seeking my next challenger, to be adding to my undefeated streaking. So I ask for challengers. Do you thinking you have it takes what to face me in the fabled circle squared? I look to you Spirit, King of Burgers and Orange Julius Fetus. Are you prepared for your hum*hic*bling?"
-
(open to you guys if you want to Smile )
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Going into business (open to all) Empty Re: Going into business (open to all)

Post  Dynamite Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 am

Just then the locker room door busts open, as you see "Dynamite" Derek Dunn enter the room. Having been watching his monitor in the locker room, he comes storming in the room.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "What...what the hell...is that smell? Jesus christ man, did you forget to bathe? Damn!!"
-
A look of disgust on his face as he takes the towel off his shoulder and throws it at "The Russian".
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "You want to sit here and drink all night, and open up challenges and ignore the facts, thats fine...the fact of the matter is I called your ass out at Rumble in the Jungle....and you didn't show up. I challenged you earlier in the week....and still no answer...so right here...right now...i'm challenging your drunk ass....here tonite...one on one...in that ring....to give you one hell of an ass whooping you can take back to that bitch of a Mother Russia."
-
Steps up to him, and gets right in his face with that question.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Do you undestand that ...you nasty smelling...word slurring...ugly ass son of a bitch? Do you?"
-
(OOC: back to you Russian
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Boris blankly stares at Dynamite, then bursts into a loud booming laugh. He stands up and walks over to Dynamite, who seems put off by the Russian's response. Boris slaps Dynamite on the back.
-
Boris: "Your wordings are much funny to my ears comrade. I would offer you a drink, but I am believing you're a bit too *hic* sensitive. I will tell you though. I have a match with The Spirit, but after that you will get my full attention. That is, if you can handle it."
-
(Back to you Dynamite)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamite Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 pm

"Dynamite" Derek Dunn looks Russian up and down as Russian walks over to him and pats him on the back. Looking at him like he's crazy. Obviously pissed off at Russian.
-
"Dynamite" Derek Dunn: "Oh believe me Russian, I'll be able to handle it....I'll tell you what....I'll even save you a seat after that match....comrade."
-
With that Dunn turns around and heads out of the locker room.
-
(OOC: done
Dynamite
Dynamite

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am

After Dunn leaves, The Spirit shows up leaning at the open doorway, staring at Boris. Russian and The Spirit exchange looks as The Spirit starts to talk.
-
The Spirit: "The name's The Spirit. So Kaluani scheduled a match between you and me tonight. An alcoholic man with bad breath eh? Jeez. I gotta agree with Dunn here, you do smell horrible. Sorry to eavesdrop at first, but if this is what you call "Greatness", then your greatness really sucks. Your so called undefeated streak consist of one draw. Since you are so kind to offer people your humbling, I will kindly show you mine. Hope you won't cry when I break that little undefeated streak of yours. You probably would just lie on the floor for the 10 count by that time. I hope you are more than just a drunk Russian, or my start of the season is going to be boring..."
-
(OOC: open to Russian and all I suppose...)

Last edited by The Spirit on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Boris slowly looks at The Spirit, and scowls at him. He walks over to him and stands face to face with his opponent, not saying a word, before he starts straining himself, and then eventually starts laughing loudly.
-
Boris: "Spirit! You are everything I was expecting in a ghost man. Pale, skinny, and wearing Halloween costuming to hide how scary your face is! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I kidding you!!"
-
Boris almost doubles over from laughing before he stands himself up again.
-
Boris: "In all seriousnessing Casper, I have rhyme for you. Just a moment...."
-
Boris quickly runs back to his locker and starts digging into it, before he pulls out a crumpled piece of paper. He scans it quickly, then walks back to The Spirit.
-
Boris: "Well, you are Spirit, my next foe,
There is a lot about me comrade, you do not know
I'm coming for you, are you ready for rumbling?
Because I has a warehouse full of your humbling....
Wording!"

-
Boris crosses his arms and poses, smiling at The Spirit.
-
((OOC Back to you Spirit))

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spirit Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 am

The Spirit chuckles as he listens to the rap, then looks back at Boris with a friendly face.
-
The Spirit: "I guess you really are a rapper. I will be honest, playing with words is not my thing. BUT, like you said, there are lots that I do not know about you, and just to let you know, there ARE lots that you do not know about me. You call me a ghost man, but you have no idea what is the real meaning of being a ghost man."
-
The Spirit then looks at Boris in a straight, serious, cold face.
-
The Spirit:"Oh I am ready to rumble. I was BORN to rumble. Let's just hope that you can still pose and smile like you are after I rip you apart."
-
(OOC: Russian I can end it here or you could keep going if you want then I'll follow up)
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 pm

(Considering this is the first RP I've actually had action on, it looks darn good to me if we leave it here. And I wanted to say, thanks as well to Dunn, awesome job there)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum