Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just like old times... (Open to James Young)

2 posters

Go down

Just like old times... (Open to James Young) Empty Just like old times... (Open to James Young)

Post  Hemorrhage Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Hemorrhage walks out to the ring wearing his wrestling attire along with an EFW t-shirt.
-
Hemorrhage: "Hello EFW fans! Allow me to apologize for not coming out talking to all of you for a while. I've been busy recently...but never to busy to keep on wrestling. The last time I was in the ring I had a very close win against Devastator X. That was easily one of the most entertaining matches I've ever been in...let's take a quick look."
-
The titantron flashes on.
-
Devastator X climbs the top turnbuckle
-
and leaps towards his opponent catching him in the mid section, performing a MORTAL Sin City Spear!!

-
Gene Davids: "Clearly, Devastator X goes for the win, great spear again, now he only needs to finish an exhausted Hemorrhage!"

-
Devastator X gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together
-
Hemorrhage suddenly shifts dodging the a Double Axe Handle, taking the initiative
-
Mike Zuchas: "Amazing ! We never thought he would be able to dodge again!"
-
Gene Davids: "Great thing from Hem, can he once more pull off the strength for a deciding move?"
-
Hemorrhage gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together
-
and throws himself toward Devastator X hitting him with a light Double Axe Handle!!
-
Hemorrhage grabs Devastator X's hair
-
Hemorrhage grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
-
Hemorrhage sprints towards his opponent while leaning forward
-
and dives into with gut with his left shoulder executing MORTAL Hemorrhage Spear!!

-
Mike Zuchas jumps from his commentators table: "HEMORRHAGE SPEAR!!!! And what a great one!!"
-
Gene Davids: "And he keeps it, going for the pin right behind!"
-
Hemorrhage tries a pinning maneuver
-
Referee starts counting...
-
-
-
-
HEMORRHAGE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DEVASTATOR X !!!!
-
Gene Davids: "That was a close call! Hemorrhage was able to put Devastator X down just in the last seconds"
-
Mike Zuchas: "Wrestling as it should be! Hem dominated the beginning, was kept at bay by a clever Devastator X in the middle of the match, but in the end, it was his great Spear that ended the match! Awesome to witness !"[/b]
-
The titantron flashes off.
-
Hemorrhage:"Great match...but tonight I plan on putting on a better match for our first PPV. So James Young, why don't you come out here and tell us what you have to say about out match."
-
{OOC: Over to James Young}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Just like old times... (Open to James Young) Empty Re: Just like old times... (Open to James Young)

Post  James Young/ Bodders Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 pm

-
James Young walks out in his wrestling gear with his new nurse Rose beside him as if making sure that nothing happens to him when he does something here. He slides into the ring like a viper stalking his prey, before he starts slamming his fist against the mat executing "The Young's Game" a few times until he finally stands up and starts wiping his hands as if he has touched something disgusting executing "The Young Handwipe". James looks at the crowd who are cheering him on for some reason, he suddenly looks at Hemorrhage and smirks at him before he raises a mic that was suddenly given to him by Rose.
-
James: "You know, when you started showing highlights of your match, I thought about doing the same, since it wouldn't be fun if only you showed highlights and this one is of what was a great match, until I was assaulted after the bell by the victor of the match, Damien Darkness."
-
The fans boo loudly as they remember what Damien Darkness did to James after the match, until the Titantron flashes on.
-
James Young while Damien Darkness's laying on the mat braces a foot on one leg of Damien Darkness
and grabs the other leg in both hands yanking the legs apart executing a light Wish Bone!!
-
Damien Darkness escapes from the hold
-
James Young rolls towards Damien Darkness
-
and twirling hits Damien Darkness with a kick executing a light Twisting Somersault Kick!!
-
James Young pulls out some knuckles from his Jeans and hits Damien Darkness right in the face, executing a devastating Knuckle Buster shot!
-
Mike Zuchas: "James Young brought his weapons right to the match!"
-
James Young grabs his opponent with an arm and he stretches it out
-
to slam his head on the mat by performing a light One Arm DDT!!
-
James Young grabs Damien Darkness's ankles putting them under his armpits
-
and falls backward throwing him to the turnbuckle performing a devastating Young Rocket!!
-
Gene Davids: "James doesn't seem afraid now, does he?"
-
James Young gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm
Damien Darkness shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative
-
Mike Zuchas: "That was a close one, a Euorpean Uppercut with that Knuckel Buster would have been awfully painful!"
-
Damien Darkness grabs his running opponent by the arm
-
to throw him down with an violent Uraken!!
-
Damien Darkness delivers a slight punching combination to James Young before taking his right hand and punching it with full force into his stomach, executing a powerful Hit yourself with your own weapons!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Good turn!"
-
Damien Darkness then pulls the Knuckle Buster off James Youngs hands, taking a step backwards and throwing it to James Young's head, executing a violent Knuckle-to-Head Throw!
-
Gene Davids: "Haha, Damien Darkness knows how to make use of weapons in unusual ways!"
-
Damien Darkness pulls James Young still groggy, by his hair
Damien Darkness loads his opponent on his shoulders
-
James Young climbs down his rival's shoulders dodging the a Nightmare Of Darkness regaining the initiative
-
Mike Zuchas: "James Young is at least fast enough to dodge Damien's trademarks!"
-
James Young blocks his opponent holding his neck
and moving forward he make his rival fall to the ground performing a strong Full Nelson Bulldog!!!
-
James Young slides outside the ring, grapping a chair and throwing it back inside the ring!
-
Mike Zuchas: "I am sure he wants to sit down on that..."
-
James Young is about to perform his taunt
-
Damien Darkness capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
-
catching James Young off guard!
-
Damien Darkness grabs his running opponent by the arm
-
to throw him down on the chair with an devastatingHell Says Hello!!
-
Zuchas: "The weapon was brought in by James, but again Damien gets the better use of it!"
-
Gene Davids: "Damien Darkness is a true genius in a hardcore match!"
-
James Young turns giving his shoulders to the adversary
and kicks him with a strong Mule Kick!!!
-
James Young grabs Damien Darkness from behind
-
and drives him down on the mat nape first, performing a powerful Reversing Young Jddty!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "James Young now going with classical moves, but the chair is still in the ring!"
-
James Young grabs his opponent's head, runs up the ring ropes and bounces off the ropes, hurling him backwards with a strong Sliced Bread #3!!
-
James Young sets up the chair in one corner of the ring, leaning on the apron!
-
Gene Davids: "What's the plan with that? He won't..."
-
James Young grabs the grounded opponent's feet
-
and throws him to the turnbuckle, crashing him into the chair, performing a MORTAL Young Rocket to CHAIR!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "That was a great deal, Damien didn't see that one!"
-
Gene Davids: "Sometimes, creativity also pays off!"
-
James Young catches the rival's head
then he crushes him face first to the ground with a [/size][size=9] light Neckbreaker Cutter!!
James Young
is on his hands and knees slamming his fists to the ground as he stalks Damien Darkness like a viper waiting to strike for a moment as he lets Damien Darkness get to their feet until he grabs Damien Darkness in a headlock while jumping in the air

before his body falls causing his full bodyweight to drag Damien Darkness's face and smashing it to the mat executing devastating Hunting J D Y!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "JDY!!! james wants to make the final call for this match!"
-
Gene Davids: "That's where you get to know a youngblood, much to early here!"
-
Damien Darkness grabs James Young's neck firmly
trying to break it executing an light Abdominal Neck Wrench!!
-
James Young escapes from the hold
-
James Young quickly gets up and counterattacks!
-
James Young grabs the chair and swings it at Damien Darkness feet to bring him down!
-
Mike Zuchas: "The chair! I already forget it was there!"
-
Damien Darkness stares at James Young in front of him
and smacks his face with an light Ear Slap!!
-
Damien Darkness takes James Young's head with both hands
-
striking it with an light Head Butt!!
-
Damien Darkness picks his opponent up by the throat
-
and slams his fist into his opponent's chest, letting him fly back and land on the chair with his head, executing MORTAL Heart Of Darkness!!
-
JAMES YOUNG HAS A CUT!!!
-
JAMES YOUNG IS BLEEDING!!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Youch! That Heart of Darkness was really painful... James Young has a bad wound on his head!"
-
Damien Darkness tries a pinning maneuver
-
Referee starts counting...
-
-
-
-
DAMIEN DARKNESS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JAMES YOUNG!!!!
-
Gene Davids: "No one would have recovered from that Heart of Darkness... The medics are already checking in on James YOung as Damien Darkness is enjoying his victory!"
-
Damien Darkness grabs the chair once more and hits James Young right in the face, executing a devastating chair shot!
-
JAMES YOUNG IS A CRIMSON MASK!!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "This is getting dirty..."
-
Gene Davids: "A no - DQ match also ends with the ring of the bell!!"
-
We can see Damien Darkness in the ring with his patented maniacal laugh as the lights fade down, a fire arises at the ring corners and suddenly Damien Darkness is gone!!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Where did he go?"
-
Gene Davids: "Not so important, important is that the onslaught on James Young ended and the medics can check him out!"
-
James looks on as the titantron turns off, before he looks at Hemorrhage with an annoyed expression on his face.
-
James: "You know what's annoying? It was actually a great match, until Damien Darkness got hold of that chair and attacked me, when I was down and out and when the match had ended!!"
-

Last edited by James Young on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Just like old times... (Open to James Young) Empty Re: Just like old times... (Open to James Young)

Post  Hemorrhage Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Hemorrhage: "Alright calm down there. You can get your revenge later, but tonight you must worry about facing me...and I promise that there will be no attacks on you after the match."
-
{OOC:over to JY}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

James looks at Hemorrhage for a moment, before he shrugs slightly.
-
James: "You do realise that Damien is too stupid to understand the term 'holding back' right?"
-
James asks the man who could take him out with a spear far more powerful and painful than the 'Heart of Darkness' could ever be.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Hemorrhage:"I believe in a thing called karma. Eventually all the terrible acts Damien has committed will come back to haunt him."
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 pm

James ponders this for a moment, before an evil looking smile appears on his face.
-
James: "I so look forward to seeing that happen."
-
James looks around seeing that the crowd were still watching them, before he scratched the back of his head.
-
James: "What are we doing here again?"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemorrhage Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 am

Hemorrhage chuckles.
-
Hemorrhage:"Well I'm sure the crowd would like to have seen more trash talk, but let's just get on with the match."
-
The crowd cheers as the bell rings.
-
{OOC:I'm done}
Hemorrhage
Hemorrhage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:57 am

James looks at the fans as they cheer, before he throws the mic out of the ring, aiming for Mike Zuchas, hoping to hit him, before the match begins.

(ooc: Done)
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum