Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping the Faith

Go down

Keeping the Faith Empty Keeping the Faith

Post  Faith Devine Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 am

In the locker room Faith Devine sits at a dresser looking into the mirror. Her head is wrapped in a bandage hiding most of her blonde hair. Her face still bears some of the marks of the bloody beating she took last week at the hands of her opponent.
-
Faith sighs heavily and looks up into the mirror.....
-
Faith: "What the hell was I thinking letting my guard down at the end of that match. I let my emotions get the better of me damnit."
-
Faith: "I've got to refocus for tonight's match. I'm playing with the big boys now and these men are even tougher than the ones in the indys. I've got to focus on keeping my wits and staying one step ahead of their moves."
-
Faith sighs heavily again and takes the bandage off her head....
-
Faith: "Can't let these guys intimidate me, got to use my speed to my advantage just like Marcel taught me. I CAN make it in this man's sport."
-
Faith rises from the dresser, stands up straight to her full 5'4" and looks at herself in the mirror with confidence and likes what she sees....Faith smirks with a renewed vigor.
-
Faith: "Gotta keep the faith."
-

Faith Devine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum