Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Challenger in the EFW! (open to Burger King)

Go down

A New Challenger in the EFW! (open to Burger King) Empty A New Challenger in the EFW! (open to Burger King)

Post  The Rapping Russian Boris Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 pm

The Titantron sparks to life as the image of a billowing Russian flag is played. After a moment of silence, the sounds of someone beat-boxing over the P.A. starts to happen as a young man appears at the entryway. The crowd, not sure to make of it, splits themselves down the middle. Those who trained to dislike Russians and/or rapping start to boo, and the funkier fans start clapping in time with the squeaks/squorks/bomfs/tisshes that this man is making. He slowly saunters down to the ring and enters, stopping for a moment before 'breaking it down'.
-
Boris: "I am Boris Raspunik, I am one of a kind, I am so funky freshing I will blow your mind. I am hip, I am hop, I will make you jump, I am much like the Energizer rabbit, as I am ready for hump! Wooooooooording......"
-
The crowd goes crazy, even though most have problems understanding what he is saying. Boris smiles and waves at the crowd, and takes a look around, giving the young women in the audience something to swoon about.
-
Boris: "Many of you peoples do not know the naming of Boris Raspunik, but you will soon enough. I am not so young horse what needing to gallop down to this ringed circle of wrestling. I am not here for autographing pictures of other wrestling peoples. I am here to make meteor impact. And anyone in the back who is wanting a part of the package, I have some wordings for you. My Baba always told me to never give in, never surrender, never budge, never back down. I love my Baba, she is a wise woman beyond her 90 years. If I am wanting title, I will take it. But what I am wanting more is to showing the fans what I can do. So come on out, and see what the superior training a true Russian grappler will be giving you."
-
The Rapping Russian Boris
The Rapping Russian Boris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum