Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened When James Young Woke Up

Go down

What Happened When James Young Woke Up Empty What Happened When James Young Woke Up

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:59 am

Damien Darkness picks his opponent up by the throat
and slams his fist into his opponent's chest, letting him fly back and land on the chair with his head, executing MORTAL Heart Of Darkness!!
-
JAMES YOUNG HAS A CUT!!!
-
JAMES YOUNG IS BLEEDING!!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "Youch! That Heart of Darkness was really painful... James Young has a bad wound on his head!"
-
Damien Darkness tries a pinning maneuver
-
Referee starts counting...
-
-
-
-
DAMIEN DARKNESS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JAMES YOUNG!!!!
-
Gene Davids: "No one would have recovered from that Heart of Darkness... The medics are already checking in on James Young as Damien Darkness is enjoying his victory!"
-
Damien Darkness grabs the chair once more and hits James Young right in the face, executing a devastating chair shot!
-
JAMES YOUNG IS A CRIMSON MASK!!!
-
Mike Zuchas: "This is getting dirty..."
-
Gene Davids: "A no - DQ match also ends with the ring of the bell!!"
-
We can see Damien Darkness in the ring with his patented maniacal laugh as
the lights fade down, a fire arises at the ring corners and suddenly
Damien Darkness is gone!!!

-
Mike Zuchas: "Where did he go?"
-
Gene Davids: "Not so important, important is that the onslaught on James Young ended and the medics can check him out!"
-
We soon go back to the commentatary table with Mike Zuchas and Gene Davids
-
Mike Zuchas: "We are going to a scene that will show us what happened when James Young woke up a few days ago. But I myself haven't watched it yet, but is it true that there was a few injuries when it happened?"
-
Gene Davids: "I haven't seen it myself yet Mike, but this video was recorded just two days after the assault."
-
The screen lights up and shows the hospital room where James is being kept, his head resting on its side. There is two Doctors, a Male Doctor and a Female Doctor. The Male Doctor looks to be in his late 40s, while the Female Doctor appears to be in her very early 20s. The Male Doctor appears to be frowning in slight disgust.
-
Male Doctor: "This man isn't meet for wrestling, on the physical side he is possibly the most healthiest wrestler I have ever seen in the seen, especially after what had happened to him, however, the mental health is what has me worried."
-
Female Doctor: "What is it?
-
Male Doctor: "He shouldn't have even passed a mental test in any kind, he could easily be classified as insane."
-
The Female Doctor gasps in shock at this discovery, it was clearly the last thing that she could had seen happening with James.
-
Female Doctor: "How is that possible? He doesn't even look hurt! After we stopped his bleeding, he was fully healed in just a day! And not many people can do that!"
-
The Male Doctor looks down at James still with a disgusted look written on his face, James' eyes opened slightly.
-
Male Doctor: "He'll be either sent to an mental asylum or he'll have to be put down."
-
James' eyes fully open, in anger, pure and utter anger. He suddenly sit up causing the Female Doctor to gasp in shock, and the Male Doctor to turn and look at James in horror. James looks at the Male Doctor with the rage in his eyes, and starts backing him into the corner, the Female Doctor to shocked to do anything. Before they could do anything James suddenly grabs the Male Doctor for a J D Y and plants him face first onto one of the metal panels that normally had equipment on, thankfully for the Male Doctor, it didn't. The Female Doctor couldn't move, she was in too much fear for it. James suddenly turns to her, but his angry look vanished as soon as he saw how much she looked like a terrified puppy to do anything, he simply looked at the Female Doctor with interest as if he didn't know what to do to her.
-
James: "You're not going to hurt me, are you?"
-
The Female Doctor's look was not as much of fear anymore, but more surprise at the idea of hurting her patient, the way he had asked the question sounded slightly worried, this was when she realizes what had set James off.
-
Female Doctor: "N-no, I'm not"
-
James tilts his head to the side slightly, as if examining the woman before him, he shrugs.
-
James: "Sorry, for scaring you."
-
James looks down slightly, before he feels a hand touch his shoulder, before he realizes that it's the Female Doctor who is holding his shoulder, for some old reason.
-
Female Doctor: "It'll be alright, you'll be fine okay? You won't be put down or sent to a mental Asylum, trust me on this,"
-
James looks at the Female Doctor for a moment because he chuckles to himself.
-
James: "How can I trust you, when I don't even know your name?"
-
The Female Doctor looks up in pure surprise, before she answers him
-
Female Doctor: "It's Rose."
-
James looks at Rose for a moment, before he suddenly gets on his knees.
-
James: "Please, will you be able to come with me? To be my doctor in EFW? I beg of you Rose, will you please come with me to EFW!"
-
Rose looks surprised at the request, before her face softens in sadness.
-
Rose: "I can't, I hardly make enough money as it is and ..."
-
James: "I'll give you money! Twice as much as you would get here! I'll make sure that it happens!"
-
Rose looks even more surprised than she had done before. She looks like that she might protest again before James interrupts once more.
-
James: "I'll do anything! Anything for you to come along with me! Money? You've got it! A new house? Done! To be able to see the world? It'll be part of the trip! I'll anything you desire! Even if it meant giving an arm and a leg for it!!"
-
Rose looks completely shocked by what James is willing to do just to get her to come with him, she suddenly smiles softly, before she nods.
-
Rose: "Alright, I'll come with you, since you are promising ANYTHING."
-
Rose suddenly leaves the room, leaving James and the Male Doctor who was just getting on his hands and knees, well, was, until James suddenly punted him in the skull with his Young's Killing Kick!! James looks down at the doctor who is bleeding by the lips before he walks out of the room.
-
James: "Stupid old geezers!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum