Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better get some practice (Open to Leon)

2 posters

Go down

Better get some practice (Open to Leon) Empty Better get some practice (Open to Leon)

Post  Kaluani Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 am

Kaluani can be seen, wrapping his hands into bandages. He gets up, sighs, then walks out the locker room. On the floor, Leon Heart is waiting for him.
-
Kaluani: "Good to see you, old friend. I need some sparring in the ring, and thought you could be just the right one to have a fair, balanced fight... I need to get my head clear and straight for the PPV match... with... her."
-
Leon Heart nods to him as Kaluani smiles up to him. they both start walking down the floor, towards the entrance, where we can already see the lights of the arena.
-
Kaluani: "I learned a lot from you... and the other way round. Let's have a nice match tonight with not too much eagerness in it!"
-
Kaluani holds out his hand and smiles to Leon.
-

(OOC: Over to you, I simply shake your hand if you don't have time)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Better get some practice (Open to Leon) Empty Re: Better get some practice (Open to Leon)

Post  Leon Heart Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Leon takes a look at Kaluani's outstretched hand, and pauses for a moment before looking back at Kal
-
Leon: "I don't know if I can promise you a 'nice' match, but I can sure promise you a fair old workout, tell me, have you learnt any new moves since our last outing?..."
-
Kaluani goes to retort but Leon cuts him off
-
Leon: "Actually, let me find out in the ring..but one more thing...I don't think you will ever be quite 'ready' for your match with 'her' "
-
Leon: "See you out there old friend"
-
Leon shakes Kal by the hand
-

(ooc - if you want to remove these ads from the site I can help with that)

Leon Heart

Back to top Go down

Better get some practice (Open to Leon) Empty Re: Better get some practice (Open to Leon)

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Leon Heart wrote:
(ooc - if you want to remove these ads from the site I can help with that)

(OOC:Would be great, just send me a PM! And good to see you're still around!)

Kaluani looks happy to shake the hand. He smiles.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, you may be right... But still, keep on fighting is the best plan I can come up with to be at least as prepared as possible..."
-
Kaluani starts walking towards the entrance.
-
(OOC: Done from my side!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum