Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan)

2 posters

Go down

The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan) Empty The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan)

Post  Kaluani Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Kaluani walks through the hallways. His look is depressed, but serious. He shuffles through some floors, then ends up in front of a door from which lots of laughter can be heard, the sign reads "Von Ryan". Kaluani knocks and enters, not without straightening his face and looking determined.
-
Kaluani enters the room in which Von Ryan is lying on some kind of bed, being fed by three beautiful girls. Kaluani shakes his head, but then smiles...
-
Kaluani: "Don't get heated up too fast, smart boy... We need to have a chat. I have an offer to make to you. And it seems it includes not telling Olivia about this..."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan) Empty Re: The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan)

Post  Von Ryan Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am

Von Ryan is quite suprised to see of all people kaluani in his private room!
-
Ryan gets up with a guarded, suspicious stare not at all knowing what to make of this unexpectant circumstance.
-
Von Ryan decides Kaluani is not here for a fight and he shoos the ladies away before stepping up to Kaluani.
-
Von Ryan: "Alright, you've got my attention Mr. General Manager. Go on...."
-
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan) Empty Re: The key to the Jungle! (Open to Von Ryan)

Post  Kaluani Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:54 am

Kaluani waits until the ladies pass him, all the time keeping his eye on them as well as on Von Ryan. He closes the door as the last Lady leaves, slowly and silent.
-
Kaluani: "It is something about how most of the talks between two rivals go... You have something I want and I have something to offer to you that you probably want."
-
Von Ryan looks at Kaluani, clearly surprised to see what his arch rival has to offer to him.
-
Kaluani: "I want the key you stole from me. It is important to me, and I want it back untouched."
-
Kaluani clenches one hand to a fist for a moment, but as he sees von Ryan taking up a defensive pose, he lets go and opens it up again.
-
Kaluani: "In exchange, I offer to you something quite precious, something unique... And something that is just right for your bolstered ego... i offer you a place at the main event of our upcoming PPV, Rumble in the Jungle... What do you say?"
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 am

Von Ryan considers briefly before smirking arrogantly to Kaluani....
-
Von Ryan: "Von Ryan IS your main event. You better than anyone should know that I belong in that main event simply because of who I am .... the greatest athlete and attraction you will ever have in the EFW. So why should I hand over this key to you for something that should already belong to me?"
-

( OOC: If you can't think of anything just play to his ego that will work on him. Wink )
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 am

Kaluani grins, his grin slowly becoming an evil smirk...
-
Kaluani: "I know you are good, but you know, I have some other good wrestlers around, and good friends that earned that place pretty much more... You see, wouldn't it be a shame if I had to give you some spot against some jobber, so the fans could scream your name a bit and that's all? You see, I could just write the name "Leon Heart" instead of yours here..."
-
Kaluani turns around, starting to leave.
-
Kaluani: "I was just thinking you might be wanting to not only think of yourself as some main event, but in fact be part of it, really. It's not as if we will have so many first ever PPV's..."
-
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Ryan Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am

Von Ryan smirks with distain....
-
Von Ryan:"Give my main event spot to some jobber? Give my spot to Leon Heart? Please, everyone knows I've beat that former general manager two-bit hack twice in a row now. He's yesterday's news, no one wants to see that. You would be doing the EFW fans a huge disservice and you KNOW it!"
-
Ryan thinks about the proposal briefly before coming to a quick decission....
-
Von Ryan: "Alright. If I have to save you from yourself and from making the biggest mistake of your young managerial career then so be it. Don't ever say that Von Ryan wasn't thinking in the EFW's best interests."
-
Ryan takes the key from his pocket. And looks at it briefly with a disgusted sneer before tossing it over to Kaluani.
-
Von Ryan: "NOW you have a pay per view worth the fans attention. Von Ryan in the main event is better than all the gold in Fort Knox!"
-
Von Ryan smirks with his typical arrogance at the general manager.
Von Ryan
Von Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaluani Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Kaluani takes the key with relief, letting it slide into his pocket. He starts walking towards the door of the room, openening it. As he stands between the doorframes, he smiles.
-
Kaluani: "That's right... and as the genius you are, you already should know that I wouldn't just give you some jobber as your opponent. You will be facing a top-class wrestler, one of the, if not the best, wrestler we have here at EFW... You should start training for that night, as you face off against Snake the Destroyer."
-
With that, Kaluanis smile widens and he leaves the room, leaving Von Ryan behind...
-

(OOC: Done from here!)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum