Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fair Warning

Go down

Fair Warning Empty Fair Warning

Post  Payne & Heaven Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 pm

The camera shows Alexis in the backstage area talking with some of the EFW officials about her match later with Payne, when suddenly Payne's nurse, Heaven St. Cloud, appears and for no apparent cause or reason clamps a white rag over the mouth and nose of Alexis. The smell of whatever is on the rag makes the officials cough and choke a bit and they run off, apparently to get help as Alexis struggles a bit in the hands of the skilled psycho-ward nurse before submitting to the attack and slipping limply to the floor. The wicked nurse tosses the rag away into a corner and straddles over the prone Alexis, hovering over the other woman like a vulture, bending down to whisper in her ear
-
Heaven: "I know you can still hear me, Alexis. I wouldn't want you to miss your.. date.. with my lovely Payne, so it was only a mild anaesthetic I gave you. You see, I had something important to say to you and I did not want to hear your chirping little voice interrupting me. Alexis, dear, Payne did not want to fight, once he heard you were his opponent tonight. Although he is quite psychotic now, his former life was quite the noble and chivalrous cause and he would never dream of hurting a woman. This is why he protects me so when one of you ring ruffians gets the idea of putting your hands upon me."
-
Heaven pauses before continuing, letting one of her fingers play at a lock of her victim's hair. She then continues as Alexis lets out a light groan to indicate she is beginning to return to full consciousness
-
Heaven: "But, thanks to my.. efforts.. in his rehabilitation, he IS going to fight you, and he IS going to hurt you, dearie. As much as he doesn't want to hurt you, I WANT him to hurt you, I want him to hurt you badly. Win or lose means nothing to me as long as Payne harms and breaks his opponent.. makes them suffer for ever stepping in the ring to face what I created. And you, Alexis, with your pretty face and your pretty blond hair and all those assets that make the EFW fans cheer for you, you are going to suffer or by the power vested in me as his appointed nurse, Payne will suffer most of all. Have a nice night, Alexis dear."
-
Heaven bends down and gives Alexis a quick peck on the cheek before standing and scampering off, cackling wickedly, as she hears the officials returning with security to check on the condition of Alexis
Payne & Heaven
Payne & Heaven

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum