Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Interviews The Spirit

2 posters

Go down

Jason Interviews The Spirit Empty Jason Interviews The Spirit

Post  The Spirit Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 am

Camera goes backstage as Jason, the self-proclaimed world's best interviewer, is holding a microphone. Standing next to him, in his black trench coat, fedora, and the black mask. His blood-red tie is neatly tied around his collars. Jason then proceeds to speak to The Spirit.

Jason: "Ladies and gentlemen, who I have here with me right now is one of the newest member of EFW, a bright young star, and the future of the business, The Spirit. First of all, how is it like being in the EFW compared to your Indy experiences?"

The Spirit: "Thank you Jason. I have to say, it is a whole new experience being in a federation then the Indy zones. I seen a lot of people here, and they all look legitimately tough. A lot of new people, especially a lot of established and respected veterans that I would love to have a match with if I can."

Jason: "Tonight you have a match with Orange Fetus. What is your thought on that?"

The Spirit: "To be honest, my start here in EFW was pretty rough. The week before I lost to Crisis X, and last week I lost the tag team match with King Killer against Jimmy Clerk and Orange Fetus. Well that is all history. I may be fresh and new here, but I will make a name for myself, and climb all the way to the top. Today, I will show Orange Fetus what it is like to be put in the Spirit Breaker, and I WILL make him tap out."

Jason: "Thank you for your time Spirit! And good luck out there tonight."

----------------------------------
eh nooby question here... what does OOC stand for? I keep seeing it in various topics here...
The Spirit
The Spirit

Back to top Go down

Jason Interviews The Spirit Empty Re: Jason Interviews The Spirit

Post  Kaluani Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 am

The Spirit wrote:
----------------------------------
eh nooby question here... what does OOC stand for? I keep seeing it in various topics here...

(OOC: Out-Of-Character, for notes that don't have to deal with the RP itself coming from the author, something like "I hoped we could bring the RP in that and that direction" or such)
Kaluani
Kaluani
Admin

https://efw-board.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum