Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement

3 posters

Go down

Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement Empty Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement

Post  Roy Jones Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 am

Mike Champion and Kat Vixen are seen in the middle of this locker room then Kat Vixen says......
-
Kat Vixen: "This week Mike Champion does not have a challenger. Why we do not know....maybe he is gettin a week off for winning 2 weeks in a row.....I dont know only EFW management can explain that but That is not why i am here. I am here to announce That Mike Champion is challenging Faith Devine to a Last man standing match at the Pay Per View. Mike Champion would like to say something now."
-
Kat Vixen passes Mike Champion the mic then kisses him on the cheek and sits down.
-
Mike Champion: "Faith Devine.....I know you dont know me but i have been scouting you for sometime and i think you would be the perfect person for me to face to end the season. Faith dont think im picking you cause i think your weak I am picking you cause of the complete opposite cause i think you are strong and will be good competition. So Faith it up to you do you accept?"
-
(Pass to anyone or faith)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement Empty Re: Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement

Post  James Young/ Bodders Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

We hear the sound of locker room door opening causing the camera to turn that direction slightly, but able to keep Michael and Kat in the picture. James Young walks into the locker causing some boos to call out, the man who is receiving the boos looks at Michael and Kat before walking right up to them, glaring down at them.
-
James: "I have a bone to pick with you,"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement Empty Re: Mike Champion and Kat Vixen make an announcement

Post  Roy Jones Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Mike Champion stands in front of Kat Vixen as to shield her from any onslaught that might happen.
-
Mike Champion: "James Young I was wondering when you would come have a talk with me. So what do you have to say?"
-
Mike then crosses his arms and waits for a response.
-
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 am

James continues to glare at the two people in front of him.
-
James: "After what you did a few weeks back, I should have gone and talked to you earlier, and told you my mind!"
-
James suddenly spits in Mike's face, as a massive sign of disrespect.
-
James: "You should think twice about who you are about to screw out of a match next time. Boy!"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 am

Mike Champion wipes his face clean and gives a smirk to James young then raises his mic....
-
Mike Champion: "You know I was told once that spitting on someone is what cowards do. So you know what I'm ok with that you did that cause it shows your true colors and Young remember I will always keep one eye closely pin pointed on you......it would be wise for you to do the same."
-
Mike Champion then turns around as Kat Vixen whispers something in his ear He then turns around a faces James Young again.
-
Mike Champion: "So are we done here cause i have business to take care of?"
-

(Pass back to you james)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:31 pm

James sneers at Mike and Kat, with a glare that would make many glare experts proud.

James: "You are both not safe from me, and you know it!"

James brings up a clip of all of the people he has taken out over his career, some of them include Stray, Yellow Girl and Damien Darkness.

James: "If I can take out people who are that much better than you, than what makes think that you can SURVIVE an encounter with me?"
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Mike Champion walks face to face with James Young.
-
Mike Champion: "Cause I'm Mike Champion the rising star of EFW. this is not the UNWA your gonna have to make new clips here."
-
(pass to you)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 pm

James chuckled darkly as Mike Champion said these words.
-
James: "You just don't get it, do you? Most of the people who have fallen victim to me, are in EFW TODAY!!"
-
James gave Mike Champion a strange look before he shrugged.
-
James: "You don't know when and how I'm gonna strike, and that is what makes me so dangerous,"
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:34 am

Mike Champion: "Ok James how about you do what you gotta and i will too but for now please leave so I can talk to Faith Devine."
-
(Pass)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  James Young/ Bodders Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm

James sneers again before he left one last comment.
-
James: "You're a fool."
-
James soon walks off.
-
James Young/ Bodders
James Young/ Bodders

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Devine Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am

Faith Devine makes her appearance onto the ramp to the music of 'Gotta Have Faith' by Europe.
-
After giving high-fives to the fans she climbs into the ring and picks up a mic. She sizes up Kat then Mike before speaking ...
-
Faith: "So anyway, who was that A-hole that was just out here? Nevermind, I don't want to know probably. Alright, so Mr. Rising Superstar here has been scouting little ole me? Are ya a fan? Or are ya jus jealous?"
-
Faith smirks bemused before continuing.
-
Faith: "Kidding aside, ya seem like an honest fellow. And honest folk know the value of earning something before asking for it. So if ya want to fight me at some pay per view how about you fight me next week and if ya earn my respect I'd say then we can talk to the bosses around here about the pay per view? Huh? Wadda ya say, Champ?"
-

Faith Devine

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Jones Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am

Mike Champion smirks then extends a hand.
-
Mike Champion: "Now how can I say no to a offer like that your on but you know you better bring your a game when you wrestle me."
-
Kat then grabs the mic.
-
Kat Vixen: "and faith you remember that you said that cause he will be The Champion very very soon."
-
(OOC:k you can sum it up if ya want)
Roy Jones
Roy Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum