Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo)

3 posters

Go down

Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo) Empty Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo)

Post  True Thug Thompson Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 am

-
The crowd errupts as the music of "True Thug" Thompson is played. "True Thug" Thompson makes his way to the ring. The crowd instantly calms down as "True Thug" Thompson grabs a mic as they can see that he has a serious look on his face.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "Last week, I had my debut match here on EFW. My first match, that ended in a draw. Now I was a little heated about the draw, but hey, it was obviously show that two men came to this ring, and put in work. So much work, that there was no winner. And all the work was done, for you....the fans."
-
The crowd cheers.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "Now I am out here for three reasons. First, I am out here for The Overlord. Overlord me and you had one hell of a match last week, and I want to say that this is not over. These people want a winner, and thats what they are going to get. So let this be my official request for a rematch. I hope that you accept. My second reason for being out her, is to confront you....... Jessica White."
-
"True Thug" Thompson turns to the announcers table.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "Last week you had a hell of alot to say about me. Don't think I didn't find out. Let me put you on notice. I dont give a damn, about what you think. What I do, is for the people."
-
"True Thug" Thompson points to the crowd.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "These people. These are the people who have my back even when others don't. So don't hate on me because they like me, and hate you. Maybe they would like you, if you stopped being such a bitch."
-
The crowd cheers.
-
"True Thug" Thompson: "My third and final reason for being out here, is to formally announce a new "animal" to EFW, who is a true friend of mine. You all know how. So help me welcome him. Straight outta Germany, stand on your feet. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you. Half Man Half Hippo!!!!"
-
True Thug Thompson
True Thug Thompson

http://www.truethugthompson.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo) Empty Re: Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo)

Post  Overlord Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am

The circus music of Happy hippo will start, but then will be cut off by Probot's song Shake your Blood” -

Out from the back the seven foot form of The Overlord will walk out onto the ramp standing under the Gigantatron. The crowd will roar with mix of boos, and cheers to the big man. He will bring a can of something to his lips to take a drink before he speaks.
-
Overlord: "Well True Thug, you wanna be true, and up front. Well lets start with your real name we all know it is True Asskisser. You stand out here and kiss the fan's asses, they want action, and entertainment, not listening to your mouth. You say you wanna finish the match that the ref saved your ass in last week? Well how about you get yourself some camera, and meet me at the Bucket of Blood over on 5th tonight, and we can finish it? If you can't make It I understand it might be past your bedtime, and you need to go find you night light, and your happy hippo sleepy time doll... It is the doll you sleep with not the the bozo in the clown suit."
-
Overlord will pause in his rant to take a drink of Zappo Cola. He will make sure that while he is drinking it the label is showing, and there is a tight shot on his face, and the can
-
Overlord will continue back to his rant: "Ok I know you aint gonna be able to make it tonight, cause you and Flabby Flabby Fatass, will be to busy eating twinkies, and drinking chocolate milk, cause we know it does the body good."
-
He will put on his best goofy grin, and make a thumbs up at the camera “YUM”. He will wave off the camera as he goes back to normal.
-
Overlord: "Me I'm gonna be at the Bucket of Blood having one hell of a time. And Ladies, Devastator X will pay your way in if you have Cs or smaller, and for the more buxom ladies, I will be paying Ds and aboves way in. If your prove the size to us, your first three drinks are on us."
-

Overlord

Back to top Go down

Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo) Empty Re: Last Week's Show and A New "Animal" (To Half Man Half Hippo)

Post  half man half hippo Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 am

Suddenly half man half hippo appears, runs toward the squared circle and passes the confused looking Overlord.
-
He pushes his arm foward and runs in his usual "pretend-to-fly"-style....
-
half man half hippo: "Hey thugster. Where are these special cookies? You promised me cookies! Oh and you should talk to your doorman....I think someone forgot to take a shower for some weeks, huh?"
-

half man half hippo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down