Elemental Fire Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cattivik is NOT Thursday Night EFW!!!! (place right before my match in case Cattivik doesn't get time to reply to the RP)

Go down

Cattivik is NOT Thursday Night EFW!!!! (place right before my match in case Cattivik doesn't get time to reply to the RP) Empty Cattivik is NOT Thursday Night EFW!!!! (place right before my match in case Cattivik doesn't get time to reply to the RP)

Post  Jasonic Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Devastator X will make his way out to the ring, a very sour look on his face. He will raise his microphone to his lips and call out to the fans.
-
Devastator X: "Listen up you redneck toothless hillbillies, I'm not sure what has possesed the management of the EFW to soil my good name by putting me on this piece of crap show. I'm guessing it's my 'REWARD' for handing Payne his butt on a platter. Maybe they realize that Devastator X equals ratings, and they have to do something to save this sinking ship. So I'm wrestling some guy named Castlebeatnik, some unknown, some shadow from the depths of the wrestling pit. Well I don't know why I'm being punished, but I can see I'm getting set up for a screw job, to wreck my unbeaten streak. I'm not going to just lay down for ratings, so Castlevania, Cattleprod, Catalina Dressing, whatever your name is, get your ass out here and let me kick it real good for you!"
-
Devastator X will toss the microphone away and wait for Cattivik to make his way out the ring.
-
Jasonic
Jasonic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum